Tennis

Just for clarity I liked this post when all it said was ‘nope’ :grin:

2 Likes

He is a grub

Not as big of one as the bloke that kept up in person engagements despite knowing he’d tested positive for Covid.

5 Likes

So this is what it’s like when a mega cunt athlete comes against a cunty government :popcorn:

1 Like

Government think they are clever doing it on Friday just before the tournament start on Monday - can Novak take this to court and drag it out long enough to play in the tournament or will he be jailed once again? (I note they mention him being detained but not sure how the legal process would work).

1 Like

I can’t believe Aussie politicians ruining one of the highlights of their sporting calendar by banning the remaining goat with a chance of winning it.

It’s clearly farcical to say Djokovic poses a risk to public health especially when case numbers per day are already so high.

It’s a world gone mad where politics is a game of media madness rather than plain calm common sense.

I don’t think Djokovic comes over especially well on this and I’m a great believer in the public health benefits of the vaccines but Aussie politicians just look like heavy handed bed wetters here.

3 Likes

1 Like

That’s a very well rounded common sense view.

We’ll done @Kroenkeoutplease

1 Like

Nice win for Andy Murray to make the final of Sydney.

but on the potential dangers of anti-vax ideologies gaining dangerous amplification by his presence

Nuts if that’s accurate. He’s well know as holding these views for years.

Yeah, he’s about to stoke an uprising and make all hell break loose in the country.

Who is he, Trump?

1 Like

Djokovic actually set up a couple of hubs at tournaments last year for people that wanted to be vaccinated from all reports.

But yes he is a risk to the Australian population due to his anti vax stance.

This shit becomes more of a joke by the hour.

I know the whole thing is a joke @Darkseid @Forever but I don’t know how Djokovic can be fucked fighting it in Aus anymore. His preparation is ruined either way.

2 Likes

Yeah, prep in the toilet and the draw isn’t kind either.

If he get to play and won it would be the GOAT victory considering

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s as if he’s making Djokovic’s case for him lol

Basically saying…

Djokovic followed correct protocol given, has a legit medical exemption etc etc.

But we don’t want him here because he might spark pro choice sentiment lol.

1 Like

Goddamit Novak! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Hahahah fucking love that graph.