Tennis

Tsitsipas is already a Next Gen champion so a fairly good indicator of where he’s headed. I love his social media profiles as well, this is not a typical young guy :smile:

They all adopted Baghdatis like he was Greek in 2006, does that count ?

Anyways always sad to see Fed get knocked out, but this kid is the real deal and deserved his win.

Down to the last 8 and it’s it’s looking like it’s hard to go past a Djokovic vs Nadal Final.

Another disappointing capitulation from Zverev yesterday in a slam, for all his good work in masters 1000s etc, only once has he made it to the last 8 of a slam.

It’s such a mystery as to why Zverev hasn’t cracked the formula to do well at slams, he may need a sports psychologist because I doubt either him or his team has any clue as to why he struggles.

On the subject of Djokovic he’s going to need to play a lot better if he’s to win this tournament, even before slipping against Mednedev he just wasn’t totally at it and the same was evident in the matches against Tsonga and Shapavalov.

Rafa Nadal is looking super impressive this tournament, I must say I wasn’t expecting to look this sound with his limited preparation back end of last season and early this season.

Nadal is just on :fire: this Australian open.

Women’s final is Kvitová vs Osaka.

Hope Kvitova wins it, would cap a remarkable comeback :pray::+1:

If Nadal wins there’s a new argument for suggesting he’s the greatest ever

Djokovic Vs Nadal could be an absolute classic, both players are simply a fair way above anyone else in the world.

1 Like

Looking forward to both finals but the mens one is looking ridiculously good.

Djokovic has hit form at the right time, that match was a response to Nadals against Tsitsipas.

1 Like

I always feel that Novak has the edge on Rafa so I’d fancy him to win it tbh

Women’s final was great last night and I’m expecting even bigger things from these two Warriors that are about to face off.

I like both but think I’m supporting Rafa tonight, mainly because Novak has won the last 2 slams.

What time is it on? Half hour or so?

Should start in the next 10 mins or so.

Djok will win this one in dominant fashion I feel.

Bloody hope not! Nadal seems like the least childish out of the 3 big boys.

Go on Rafa! (Not Benitez)

Djokovic has certainly started this match in fantastic fashion.

Five holds to love out of six at one stage from Djokovic.

That is just insane tennis.

Djokovic has Rafa sorted out when it comes to hard court and grass. He just can’t get to his best level against him

Djokovic is putting on a clinic, this is pure insanity.

Nadal probably beats anyone else on a planet with the form he’s had and Djokovic is dispatching him like cannon fodder.

1 Like

Djokovic has made 4 UE in 2 sets, this is simply amazing tennis.

1 Like