Tanguy Ndombele

Fuck, what a signing that would be

no fuck them fucking cunts buying up all the fucking talent with money from dodgy dealings, fucking bitch cunts. Better not be any truth to this.

2 Likes

I’d get Fernandinho, then.

We just have to hope they run out of oil soon :henry2:

We’ll be long dead before that happens

1 Like

Another dream signing

2 Likes

Yeah this guy is a beast. Be shocked if he’s not snapped up this summer.

Tbf Lyon in general have some very outstanding individual talents

1 Like

Watched him in action today. Calm, composed, never lost his head against a far better team than Lyon.

1 Like

Do you want Sven’s old job Luca? Go make him a gunner like his old teammate :laca:

1 Like

I am gonna send my CV to Arsenal.

Heard good things about him. Shame our manager prefers Banega over this guy (probably)

3 Likes

We signed Lacazette, no player from Lyon is out of our reach.

1 Like

We can have both, tbh.

1 Like

:disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

Tottenham regarded as a big club. What a terrible time to be alive. Wasn’t it January when Rabiot made them feel like peasants?

One who wants to add trophies to his CV

4 Likes

Well, we may laugh at them but that’s what happens when you are consistently in the CL and make a CL final.

2 Likes

This is part of the reason why them winning the Champions League would have been disastrous. Journalists have often spoken about a power shift and for years they’ve been wrong.

The real shift in power comes when the emerging talent starts to see them as a more desirable destination.

6 Likes

I agree. If Spurs can pull a move for a player like this off, we need to hold our hands up and accept we are some way behind them. Ndombele is exactly the sort of player we should be after to replace Xhaka in our midfield. Ndombele and Torreira in the centre of our midfield would be awesome! But I accept it isn’t going to happen!

It’s our own fault for allowing Spurs to get into this sort of position. They spent nothing in summer and we still couldn’t strong arm our way infront of them.

Our lack of genuine investment was always going to hurt us but the real kicker is watching Spur’s take the opportunity and actually having a go at the CL.

3 Likes