• Unused sub
  • Not included in squad

0 voters

Will he do anything?

• He will score
  • He will make an assist
  • #madness

0 voters

Struggled to beat Swansea at home this season and given how much better we are at home I’m not going to predict us to win this. 1-1

Mhki to make his debut and score. You heard it first :kos2:

3-0 Arsenal.

@InvincibleDB10 what’s your score prediction?

My prediction is whatever he says.

They’re game-raising so and so’s and, well, Bournemouth. On the other hand our squad are on a high following Chelsea and finally getting rid of Sanchez from the squad. Our away record is what it is tho, so I think a draw

We’ll win.

Well then. Lets see if our recently improved play extends to an away game. One we should expect to be winning anyway despite form.

They are one of our bogey teams so we need to be very careful, plus they are on a good run recently.

I’m not sure they’re as much of a bogey team for us anymore as people think. We’ve won four of the last five against them.

Last season we beat them 4-0 at the Liberty Stadium and the season before, we won 3-0.

I think it’s more the fact they have beaten us a couple of times at the Emirates + couple of times at home, we’d probably be slightly ahead in the ledger since they came up in 11/12.

Do people really believe in ‘bogey teams’?

We just so happened to develop a whole bunch of bogey teams around about the time we started being less good than we used to be :thinking:

We’ve won the last two home games against them and the last two away games against them. The home games might not have been pretty but we won them.

Yeah since 11/12 we are slightly ahead but yeah it seems we have gotten over our Swansea issue thankfully.

Xhaka, Wilshere, Ramsey, Özil, Mkhi, Laca front 6.

Why you dropping our best midfielder recently in Elneny for the passion merchant?

Why do you want to drop Momo? He has been good for us in the last 2 games.

To be honest, I can’t see Wenger dropping Xhaka either

Well, he should, as we look better with Momo. He has to sacrifice his ideas for once.

Because he’s good at nothing and I want to see Xhaka in 4-3-3.