Sven Mislintat

Emery didn’t have Mbappe or Neymar. Monaco where one of the best teams in Europe in 2016/17 it’s not a slate against Emery that he didn’t win the league. The season he had them he won it.

1 Like

Looks like we’re promoting the guy we maybe should have promoted in the first place. I guess the signing of Sven at the time was because he was available there and then and we took it up.

doesnt sound like a bad coup…as i said it could be a blessing in disguise. Have to see who we bring in, wonder if he has anything to do with Pavon or could help us get him, seem t be linked with him an awful lot. If not him might help us get some players like him.

No you fucking won’t.

1 Like

Wait, Neymar was at the opposite end that night at Camp Nou. :confused:

You’re right because he’ll win the league every season and knock out Man United :wink:

I’m not too excited about the idea of promoting our man in Portugal that’s led us to zero Portugal based talent, and our eyes and ears on the Iberian peninsula. If those eyes ever saw Mustafi or Gabriel play football then he’s dead to me already.

4 Likes

I’m right because you actually don’t give a shit whether he does or not.

How dare you forget the talents of Amaury Bischoff :point_up:

1 Like

Wait!

Shit, one hit every 16 years, he must be due another one soon :cech:

I actually can’t remember the last “talent” we even got from that region. Plaguezilla in the reserves like 5 years ago is all I can think of and I don’t know if he was ever even any good.

How dare you forget the man the myth the legend:

:bellend:

First Theo and Now Sven
Why is life hard on A4tt?

1 Like

If true, why would a coach restrict himself to one nationality or one language type.
If I were a coach, I would want best talents regardless of nationality.

1 Like

U forgot about Wenger.

:sob:

Am not sure how I feel about this. Obviously, if he wasn’t able to work with Emery and Raul, he had no other option but to go. Having said that, I had high hopes from Sven, hopes of him finding us gems like he did for Dortmund, especially given the fact that we can’t compete with the real big clubs in the league or in Europe when it comes to the transfer market. Anyway, here’s hoping Raul and Emery can do as good a job together if not better.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he goes to Bayern and finds them a few gems, leaving us looking like idiots for letting him go. And then, in a few years time, there will be an article of all the great players we didn’t sign because we let Sven go or some shit like that.

2 Likes

Getting Monchi in would be a huge coup.

1 Like

Untill he leaves in March 2020 after 14 months like Sven did haha

1 Like

TBF we have had Bellerin, Cazorla, Alexis and we wanted Mata. We were after Morata before he went Juve to. We’ll see how Suarez works out. Just because we aren’t signing players doesn’t mean good ones aren’t recommended.