Sven Mislintat

just saying people slagged off emery whilst he won a lot of stuff with psg and are still on his fucking case but tuchel isnt that brilliant really but apparently he is lord and saviour, bunch of fucking hypocrites.

1 Like

He’s balding.

Emery is the only manager that’s failed to win the league every season at PSG since they ran into all the money, that’s the difference, If Tuchel fails to win the league in one of his seasons at PSG I’ll be on his case also.

Our ability to “find” talent will be unaffected tbh. What we should hope for from Sanllehi is that our negotiations, both in and out become more streamlined.

There needs to be greater questions about the profile of player we’re after.

how is that his fault though when pampered babies played for themselves.

Tbf that was with an unbelievable Monaco team.

With the likes of Fabinho, Bernardo Silva and Mbappe…

They took like 95 points and knocked out City in the CL as well.

2 Likes

Tuchel will get more than 95 points comfortably, so no excuses really.

Well yes, especially with Mbappe on his side rather than the opposition.

I mean not to say I dont think Tuchel is the superior manager (he absolutely is) but that is a bit unfair to Emery.

1 Like

we will see how that cunt squad will behave when they are bored of their manager…PSG are like Chavski with their managers. With the likes of Neymar bought to the tune of 200m with a direct line to the people upstairs who goes a 200m player of the manager they are bored playing for.

I look forward to your excuses to show how Tuchel was disrespected as a manager and is so much better than our manager when he is eventually fucked out of the club…after all that will fit your agenda perfectly wont it.

The owners must have had a reason to go with Tuchel over Emery… It’s not just people slagging him off. The choice was acutally made in real life.

you wait and see, just like chelsea tuchel will be gone and another manager will come in, and another and another and another. The excuse made was Emery didnt win the CL but how can you when the players play like a bunch of cunts and not listen to instructions. It is gonna be the same merry go round as chelsea there you watch.

Exactly. That’s why Emery’s stint at PSG doesn’t mean anything and we should really stop acting like it does. Obviously from his personal point of view (Emery) it’s nice to have a Ligue-1 medal.

1 Like

As long as Tuchel gets past the rd of 16 in the CL and wins the French league every season he is at PSG it’s fine.

I’m not expecting him to have a long stint at PSG, no manager will be at that club for a very long time, I agree with that.

Those two CL games between Man City and Monaco rank among some of the best I’ve seen in the competition

3 Likes

Yet again with emery they should have, they blew Barca away when playing against them but then Unai gave them instructions for the 2nd leg and they got cocky and arrogant and got knocked out…they should have played better and were given instructions but they admitted they were cocky and got punished how is that emerys fault. He laid into the players then bitches went to the owners and you look what happened…so it is emeries fault that he can get a team 5 goals up on a team like barca and the team fucked it up? You are telling me all of the talent he had that he managed to get such a huge margin of a win over barca he gets no praise for that, but all of a sudden he gets shafted when the players fucked everything up…seems liie you want your cake and eat doesnt it, cant have it both ways.

Not really, PSG’s owners are hellbent on winning the CL. I don’t expect him to be around long if he can’t deliver such a trophy.

1 Like

Seems like you want it both ways in praising him for the massive first leg victory but absolving him of all blame for the even bigger second leg loss…

1 Like

the players came out and said they got arrogant and lost because they felt they had it won.

It also works the other way though dont you agree. It is either that the 1st leg was done by the players and not emery so the 1st leg had nothing to do with emery because he is a shit coach and the players got the jobs done by themselves inspite of emery. But all of a sudden Emery had the players playing for him in the 2nd leg and fucked it…yeah :xhaka:

Right, and the manager has nothing to do with any of that whatsoever.

Come on. They lost 6-1, don’t embarrass yourself by acting like he deserves none of the blame.

1 Like

how comes all of the blame comes down to emery even when he gave them instructions which they didnt listen to and played for themselves. Remember this was the start of the stand off between emery and Neymar and his group…but none of the blame of comes to the players which were playing a certain way despite of emery wanting them to play a certain way and he was angry over it. But then Emery gets no credit at all for blowing away Barca for the 1st leg…and you say i am embarassing myself :arteta:

So you see, this works both ways right?