Super Mik Godteta

I’ve just realised that we have 69 (sex weyyy lads) points after 28 games.

We finished last season with a total of 69 points lol.

Our GD last season was +13.

We’re sitting on a GD of fucking +40 currently.

We’re top of the league playing fluid, high intensity football in a rock solid system.

With the youngest squad in the division.

The turnaround and growth of this team is absolutely phenomenal.

20 Likes

Trust the Process!

Yeah agree, that was the best part of Sol’s post.

Read this just after seeing this on my timeline :arteta:

8 Likes

“Arsenal will be buying 12-15 points per season by signing Petr Cech” John Terry.

Overall a shitty buy. Worst feet I have ever seen on a goalie and was already past it and slow in the reactions when we got him. Will never forget when he deliberately handed Chelsea the EL trophy in 2019.

4 Likes

Bland uncharismatic geek managers <<<<<

4 Likes

That look in his eyes when he sees Xhaka about shift into shithouse mode :joy::joy:

1 Like
3 Likes

Must feel fantastic celebrating your bd 8 pts clear at the top of the table :arteta3: happy bd, well done so far!

6 Likes

:arteta3:

6 Likes

Gary Neville gets so triggered easily lately. Like how he is using a Daily Star article from 2021 as “evidence”

:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

So fucking stupid to act like the fanbase is a monolith with one opinion, and then to take a screenshot of some articles thrown up by a google search as evidence of that.

He’s such a weasly little ballbag

9 Likes

I so want Arsenal to win the PL title before United does and then follow it up with CL & another PL before they even come close to competing for them.

I am pretty sure I remember Neville saying United will win PL before Arsenal at some point.

Mister wins again

7 Likes

Omg, Rashford’s influence is truly unparalleled, he’s even got rival managers copying him now

12 Likes

Could get the record if we win the league. Which is 5 manager of the month awards in one season.

3 Likes

Did wenger get as many as 4 in his whole tenure with Arsenal, let alone in one season?

I genuinely don’t recall him winning many.

Without looking, Wenger has loads of them. Double digits

2 Likes

2 Likes