Super Mik Arteta

50 fucking points right at the half of the season.

Absolutely incredible.

All the credit to Arteta.

I was horribly wrong. Sorry Mikel! Never ment to hurt you… Never ment to make you cry…

13 Likes

Also, how crazy to have that points total without a goal scorer in the top 5 of the league!

7 Likes

Amazing day for Mikel, I love how they spent about 3 minutes talking about his touchline antics

Got them scared my man

14 Likes

So much harder to defend when the goals can come from any of the 6 up front.

Saka & Ode scoring bangers from distance, Eddie making runs and getting into positions for poaching… Scintillating football to watch

12 Likes

Klopp and Pep talking about Arteta:

3 Likes

All hail Mikel Wengiola ! 1 game from getting the sack in 2020 to have us playing champagne steroid ball challenging for the PREM.

3 Likes

I never thought I would see Arsenal like this again after the utter dirge we had from 2017 onwards when we finally collapsed and fell out the top 4 then the top 6 then the top half of the fucking league table.

He has single handily transformed every aspect of the club. Absolute legend

6 Likes

Credit to the club sticking with him during those dark days in the first full season. And backing him in the transfer market.

Lotta fun to watch a group of young players fully buy in to the manager and just keep getting better.

7 Likes

Had a look at some Chelsea forum and they were talking about how they should have won that famous boxing match were Saka scored that cross/long shot. It was a very defining game and brought us Saka at RW as we know him today.

2 Likes
8 Likes

All thanks to Daddy Kroenke !

All he does is win! PL title and NBA championship loading in 2023!

4 Likes

From your post (lips) to God’s ears.

Kroenkes bought into McVay and pulled the trigger on the massive haul for Stafford and got a title to boot. They’ve seen what backing a young manager can do for a team.

I’m also glad for a depth signing in Trossard and one for the future in Kiwior. Them backing Edu and Arteta is all you can ask for.

This summer will be interesting.

8 Likes

GODTETA4LYF

10 Likes

Arteta has some mad decisions to sort - who does he play Martinelli, Saka, Jesus, Nketiah, Trossard up front :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trust the process

Fucking veneers cunt

My man literally played the same 11 for fucking 24 months. Now look at you, gurning prick.

4 Likes

Guy called up 606 last night and said there is something dodgy going on at Arsenal because there is no way “this PE teacher” can have that team playing like that :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

They absolutely hate him on redcafe.

Its quite frankly glorious

6 Likes

Hahaha insane, was he suggesting PEDs?

He didn’t go that far, but was adamant that something was going on. He refused to believe that we could go from “losing all the time” to this without something dodgy having occurred, lol. Rival fans are so incredibly salty.

2 Likes