Super Mik Godteta

I knew from the moment I saw this sexy man playing for Everton that he would manage Arsenal to the prem

1 Like

Yeah, One could just tell by looking at Arteta in that blue Everton shirt.
Arsenal Player FA cup winner 13-14, 14-15
Arsenal Manager FA cup winner 19-20, 24-25
Arsenal Manager PL winner 22-23, 23-24, 24-25
Arsenal Manager CL winner 24-25

1 Like

The last league game under Emery in November 2019.

What an insane turn around in 3 years. Only Tierney is still here from the first 11 :joy::joy:

1 Like

That back four (including Leno) is giving me palpations.

We were giving penalties like it was smarties at halloween.

1 Like

That whole squad is dogshit, thought king Laca had saved the don’s job with that late goal.

Was in the stadium and genuinely pissed off at an arsenal goal for the first time ever lol

Thank fuck for Frankfurt.

Basically a breakdown of what we didn’t do well under Wenger 09-17 and Arteta’s first years.

3 Likes

Great video, really informative

Arteta’s first year was pretty good defensively

If you include Xhaka and Mustafi, most of the players in that squad were bought by Wenger, who not only paid a lot of money for them but gave them world class wages.
That defence of Sokratis, Chambers and Luiz with Mustafi on the bench, is mid table level.

1 Like

Im curious. Does Arteta OUTers still exist? and if they do will you please step forward so you can receive sufficient punishment.

1 Like

They’re all holding up the mask til we lose a couple dw, they’ll be back in a flash.

2 Likes

They’ve all gone into hiding or switched sides discreetly hoping we won’t notice.

Yup, likes of Castiel won’t have the balls to face us now

2 Likes

I remember the dark days of OA when we were like 3 or 4 Artetasexuals defending the process against all the plebs. Was getting abuse and death threats on a daily. So proud that we won the battle and can now shower in premier league glory.

5 Likes

I’ll happily have football pie all over my shirt if we win the league

5 Likes

They do, but like @BigWeng_4LYFE they have gone into hiding not to be seen again until we have a reversal of fortune. I’m sure he will be back if we go on a losing run and will argue Arteta should be sacked. If we don’t win the league I’m sure he will say that any other manager would have won the league with the players we have.

2 Likes

Name and shame the others too then! Who else has gone into hiding aside from Big Weng?

Things I’ve been wrong about over the past two seasons:

Arteta is not a good manager. WRONG

Ramsdale is not a good keeper. WRONG

Ben White is not a good defender. WRONG

Edu is not a good director of football. WRONG

Kanye is not crazy. WRONG

6 Likes