Super Mik Godteta

Especially as they’re not even top of the league but I agree, it’s probably about right.

3.2 % chance is better than Any Wenger banter era season. Including the Leicester season.

1 Like

If we can get through Spuds and Liverpool with 4 points, that percentage would basically swap with Liverpool imo.

City’s quality will obviously win out but we can only hope our lot stay as fit as possible so we can aim for 2nd/3rd.

2 Likes

We should aim to get max points from LiverPOOP and inbred fc. We are a class above Them rn

1 Like

Of course but we were a class above United even on the pitch and still lost 3-1.

4 points would be massive given it means we have to beat at least one of them which we haven’t done regularly for a long time. In my mind I’m hoping we beat Spurs and I’d take a point against the scousers.

2 Likes

Correct sometimes the small shite teams gets away by parking the double decker. Happens to city a lot. Being an ELITE team is not always easy.

1 Like

Squawka’s model must think Spurs really suck to give them only a .5% chance.

1 Like

That’s way over the top by City. Favourites for sure but there’s changes in this squad this season.

You mean Squawka’s model really sucks for giving scum anything over 0.

3 Likes

Chelsea’s odds seem a bit low. They have winning in their bloody, Spurs don’t.

8 points back, unproven manager at that level and had just one hard game which they drew.

I would consider they have absolutely no chance tbh, the wrong one is Spurs. World class manager, grinding results for fun and could leap us in the next game.

1 Like

yeah they are definitely paying the “Spurs penalty” :arteta:

2 Likes
3 Likes

Our football is so good.

Football is just the best sporting entertainment when the players play like that

6 Likes

You can see what a difference it makes to have players who are comfortable on the ball under pressure. Jesus, Odegaard, Partey and now Saliba are all incredibly composed regardless of how many players are closing them down. They just know they will find an option.

Something we lacked since the Fabregas years, barring Cazorla who couldn’t do it alone.

Makes a huge difference to the amount of space you get once the ball is played, draw them in and play it round.

4 Likes

7 games in and overall we have to be happy with what we are producing and the results we have got so far.

However, a slight concern for me is the amount of times we miss chances, or possesion in the box turns into 1 more pass rather than pulling the trigger.
We need to be much more ruthless.
Get Jesus as the main man forward, in the box and provide him the ball so he can score!

If we’re going to carry on as we are, or look to improve we need to score more goals.

1 Like
2 Likes

The real deal, or as they say in Madrid the rey-al dey-al.

2 Likes

I was a bit skeptical of Mikel at first. I assume many of us were. But he seems to be turning a corner. Still some way to go ofc, but the way we’ve started this season is absolutely pleasing to say the least.

4 Likes