Super Mik Godteta

1 Like

Mine’s got exclamation. :sunglasses: :nerd_face:

You keep your exclamation away from me, you dirty sod

4 Likes
3 Likes

Why have sky sports news photoshopped him onto Sean fucking Dyche’s body?! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Cuellar engaging the pre-emptive reverse gear already :laughing:

12 Likes

2 Likes

Dat passing acc over 5 years

Our current crop could only dream.

Welcome back Mikel. I’ll be backing you all the way. Unless you are worse than Emery.

3 Likes

It’s hard not to be skeptical about a guy who has zero managerial experience at any level.

But at the same time, it’s also hard to not be excited about what the future holds.

I want to believe that there will be significant changes to our style of play, work ethic, profile of player we buy and the vision for this club.

Higgsbosonteta is our guy. Got to back him to succeed, and hopefully there is optimism and belief in the stands when he takes charge for Bournemouth next week. Getting the fans onside is a big part of the battle, but he needs to win the hearts and minds of the players too.

5 Likes

loooooooool

1 Like

Our own Samson returns, hopefully to glory…

Best of luck, Mikel

1 Like
3 Likes

Nah, just being serious for a second, this is a great day for me as an Arsenal fan, first time since the few weeks between the time Wenger was sacked and Emery was fired that I can genuinely say: I have hope. Which is really just the same as being an Arsenal fan, because if you have no hope it literally takes all the fun out of being a fan.

I get all serious and sentimental when I’m happy, what can I say :relaxed:

7 Likes

A statement we all can get behind.

I will fully support Mr. Perfect Hair for his first season and a half.

COYG!

2 Likes

I just hope the extra pressure he will face here after losing games and managing rubbish players won’t tarnish that immaculate head of hair.

In many ways, it deserves better than Arsenal. Not too many 37yo males around who can match such an effervescent barnet, the one I live with is constantly talking about it in glowing terms

1 Like

Words in Spanish rolling the r like a native.

1 Like

I know, it’s not fair, is it? If I had magical wizard powers like someone on this forum I promise I’d give them to you first Doc :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Imagine he leaves Arsenal looking like this…

17 Likes

I’ve always wondered how easy it is to assert authority over previous team mates as a manager

3 Likes

giphy

2 Likes