Other Clubs' Transfers

Who knows bro. But imagine if Address book Raul pulls off this madness :giroud2:

Comfortable on the ball, strong, tenacious and a bit of a shithouse. Can use the dark arts. Seen him roll about on the floor many a time.

Him and Sokratis :giroud2:

2 Likes

Why does Umtiti want to leave Barca so desperately?

He doesnā€™t tweet this kind of stuff often, but at the same time I donā€™t feel like he has had anything right either. Bit of a tease.

Wasnā€™t this guy, one of the many ITKs that got found out in the last couple of transfer windows,spouting bs more than anything else.

1 Like

Would be a massive signing. He was first choice for Barca last season.

A random guy off the street may want Nicole Scherzingerā€™s luscious lips wrapped around his throbbing member, but what he wants and what he gets are two completely un-fucking-connected things.

What a twat

5 Likes

He is a beast but why would barca let him go and why would he leave barca when he is a starter?

Your wife doesnā€™t read this board does she? :laughing:

2 Likes

You better check that post again mate, no idea what youā€™re talking about :wenger2:

9 Likes

Unai at the (transfer) wheel?

2 Likes

He might be at the wheel but heā€™s driving a car with the gauge telling him heā€™s not going to get very far with the little amount of fuel he has in the tank. :grinning:

Fuck having to pay Ā£35m for a nobody defender from Getafe

2 Likes

Never seen him play so just asking here but if he is a good player does it matter what club heā€™s at?

At first glance heā€™s a 5ā€™11 CB, aged 27 with virtually a nothing career behind him.

But then Iā€™ve never seen him play so I know nothing about him. Would be an intriguing deal but Iā€™m certain he would cost significantly less than Ā£35m.

Of course, he is totally unproven at the top level, one good season at Getafe doesnā€™t warrant such a price tag. Heā€™s 27 year old and his CV is almost blank. We should be getting such players for 10m, not 35.

4 Likes

I like him, having a decent season from what iā€™ve seen. Think heā€™ll end up at AtlĆ©tico though.

Fair enough that tweet is literally the first time Iā€™ve ever heard of him :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What Iā€™ll say about this summer is, if we get CL football but still donā€™t do much in the transfer market, then I wonā€™t be fussed about getting CL football next campaign.

4 Likes