Other Clubs' Transfers

Tuesday club eh? :eyes:

1 Like

:gabriel:

and have been to visit the town.

:gabriel: :gabriel: :bellerin:

3 Likes

Shittest city in Scotland? :arteta:

Tierney? Na. I dun want nee Scottish playing for muh Arsenal. Just about to get rid of one Brit from an irrelevant country. :ramsey:

1 Like

Surprise surprise! Bayern getting another good german player.

2 Likes

Lol :poldi:

1 Like

Bayernliga at it again lol

2 Likes

Then they win fuck all in Europe :mustafi:

@Luca_from_Italy who is this?

1 Like

@Bl1nk knows him, tbh. Ajaxā€™s RB.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t say no. @Bl1nk can we get you to weigh in?

1 Like

Linked with Real now as well.

if weā€™re buying him weā€™d better IQ test him first, make sure MĆ¼ller didnā€™t turn him into a vegetable.

Tagliafico is a great left-back. Would love him here.

4 Likes

Heā€™s a leftie.

Is 25 million euro buyout for JuliƔn Brandt correct and how is he doing these days? Would be brilliant bit of business if he is still promising.

1 Like

no idea about a clause, heā€™s looking fine, he can hold his own and then some. Iā€™d expect him to want to start though and I canā€™t see us putting the effort in to ā€˜replaceā€™ Gonzo or Torreira as long as weā€™re as limited in our transfer budget as the rumours have it. If anything out of the Leverkusen squad Iā€™d rather take one of Bailey or Havertz who are even younger and perhaps more what we need. If we ship Xhaka or neny and can convince him to take turns however then absolutely, he is def. doing well.

1 Like

I thought Brandt was playing on the wing?

Fully agree on Bailey and Kai but they will be expensive.

1 Like

Agree. From what I seen this season tho Bailey has been very on and off the boil but Havertz is a baller

2 Likes