Other Clubs' Transfers

I don’t see much football from Scotland but I do follow Dunfermline, as I’ve got friends there, and have been to visit the town.

But I also follow the Highland League and look out for Fort William because their goals against tally is amazing.
They let in an average of six or more goals a game and score about a goal every other game and because there’s no relegation, they are nearly always bottom and some seasons don’t even win a game.

When my brother and some mates went to their ground and asked if there was a souvenir shop, the lady serving dragged out a box from underneath a table and asked them what they would like.

4 Likes

I like Airdrieonians because I like saying Airdrionians.

Calum is Titiboy confirmed :wenger2:

I quite like saying Inverness Caledonian Thistle because it has so many syllables but for some reason I also like Hamilton Academicals as it’s bit of a tongue twister.

But not as difficult to say as the most famous Scottish football result, Forfar 5 East Fife 4, which happened quite recently in a penalty shot out.

2 Likes

Is every man not a Titiboy? :henry2:

1 Like

Nah, there can only ever be one Titiboy, that dude was Thierry fanboy through and through. :grin: Never forget the time he posted in the Barcelona thread on old OA, posting a picture of Messi wrapped up in a blanket on a plane, feeling sorry he’s under the weather ffs :arteta: Once TH14 left us, he really didn’t care for Arsenal in the slightest haha.

1 Like

I’m not.

5 Likes

Yeah but what Scottish team do you support?

Theres your answer.

Jakey I really don’t see what your getting at here haha it wasn’t the standard of the league that made me support Arsenal.

Just say Ross County.

1 Like

You said your league was average and not poor. Justify yourself.

There’s your answer.

2 Likes

This is cracking me up :joy:

Lol Jakey there isn’t much of a leap from poor to average ffs! You’d think I said it was brilliant :joy:

You usually only argue over stuff like this on Friday nights when your steaming haha

1 Like

WHICH SCOTTISH TEAM DO YOU SUPPORT CUNT?

3 Likes

wow…did someone piss in your pint? :cech:

1 Like

FC FUCK OFF YOU JAKEY CUNT

3 Likes

Drunk midweek? :thinking:

1 Like

he went full on bronson there

1 Like

Typical from him, tbh.

Well it may be a Tuesday but here we are

2 Likes