Other Clubs' Transfers

:henry2:

Apparently, Messi wants him and also PSG but I donā€™t believe in that,

For those who didnā€™t saw him yet

2 Likes

Iā€™d wave a 200k contract at this bloke and pay the 25 million release clause and see if he is interested.

Slap in image rights and he can keep his family and kids local and in school - hell maybe even the armbandā€¦

Worked for Big Sol and great poke in the eye for spuds. Canā€™t hurt to call his agent? Go-on Sven my sonā€¦:):poldi:

5 Likes

Szczesny will be happy after being assured he would have been the first choice next season.

Donā€™t think the clause is active until next summer and heā€™s probably off to United anyway

Woj is going need another cig after hearing the Perin news.

Dude looks like a straight up stud on the dribbleā€¦ trade for Ramsey?

I didnā€™t know he was capped.

Think Perin is likely going to start the season behind Woj and have to earn his place as number one which wonā€™t be easy as the Juve fans really took to Woj.

1 Like

Nice. Woj deserves his chance.

@Cristo

2 Likes

Juve have two goalkeepers I really like and theyā€™re both of a good age ā€“ 25 and 28.

Meanwhile, weā€™ve just given the number 1 jersey to 73 year old Petr Cech, with the eighth dwarf as his back up.

:bellerin:

3 Likes

Amazing thatā€™d be a good move!! Heā€™s a really good b2b midfielder whoā€™s been one of the shining lights for the Danish national team and heā€™s impressed at every team heā€™s been at.

1 Like

you sound really fed up, do you need a hug from giroud?

Chelsea will not go any further, they are looking at other thingsā€¦ Tottenham are looking at Morgan. Very much so. Arsenal are looking at him also, but I donā€™t know what Unai Emery will want.

Herzlich willkommen, Thomas. :sunglasses: BVB doing some business.

1 Like

Fekir to have Liverpool medical in next 24 hours

WHAT A SIGNING

1 Like

I love Liverpoolā€™s midfield and attack now after all these signings, that part of their tram is as good as Man Cityā€™s.

great signing, great player. hopefully it ends in fuck all for them lot.

1 Like

Whoever is in charge of Liverpoolā€™s transfer strategy is doing a great job.
They identify a weakness, or a player leaving, go after the best replacement, get great players, while getting their business done quickly and theyā€™re not worried about spending big.

3 Likes

God damn Wenger and his poor squad management.

2 Likes