Other Clubs' Transfers

Ah I didn’t know that, but it was tounge in cheek anyway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems silly as the season is still being played though!

1 Like
1 Like

That’s just a bad translation from French/Spanish I’m guessing, almost always in these articles the word entorno (literally entourage, but it really just means his advisers/agent/perhaps family) is used in Spanish, and I’m guessing it’s similar with entourage in French.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TimesSport/status/994663363098521600

1 Like

Yes get in! He would be a massive signing.

I recomended him for our DM problems a while back but was shouted down by the resident football hipsters. So is he good or not?? Lel

If the big 6 are all interested, absolutely no chance he ends up at Arsenal bud.

2 Likes

Big 6 - going to be tough… hopefully we get our new manager sorted quickly and it creates a buzz/draw for us.

Yeah, true. I think his buyout clause is low though.

Big six lol fuck off Tottenham you the 6th choice every time you small cunts

4 Likes

Jorginho being successful is very system dependent. I’d only want him if we got a manager who could get the best out of him.

3 Likes

City, United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Leicester and Burmely?

I doubt all the big 6 are after Jorginho, definitely not a Mourinho player

1 Like

:xhaka:

Neither is Alexis or any attacking players really but he still gets them lol

He’s probably getting them so they don’t end up at rivals.

2 Likes

Even defensive managers need attackers lol

Obviously but I think it is the profile of attacking players that Mourinho acquired just for heck of it.

For Mourinho, attacking players like Drogba, Milito, Malouda, Willian makes sense.
Not Mkhitaryan, Salah etc.
Mkhitaryan especially was a failure before they came together

https://twitter.com/HandofHenry/status/995430716472266752

Yes please. I’ve only watched a YouTube video, but from what people say he might be a great young winger to pick up in the cheap.

A winger that takes people on is something we badly need. I hope this guy could be one.

5 Likes

If he’s good enough to be an FM legend he’s good enough for us, sign him up.

We badly need a winger that excels in 1 v 1 with potential as well as some class now, can’t go out spending huge money so could be a coup, although there’s always a risk with young South American players. Doesn’t mention us in the article though does it?

2 Likes