Other Clubs' Transfers

Would be downright negligence not to sign a LB tbh, would leave us without a serviceable option except for Maitland-Niles, who really should be playing another position, and without a LW away from home until Kola comes back in three months.

Love that avatar @Bl1nk :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Donā€™t know any of them lol!

Ask Simeone for Correa, you puto Atletico fan.

Donā€™t think Emery would be interested my mortadella loving friend, heā€™s not a defensive midfielder.

Anyways, brother Ɓngel has bigger fish to fry with MI ATLƉTI (:heart:)

Well it better not be any of the first 4, weā€™re not an old peopleā€™s home :grin:

Mendyl seems the most likely. He went to the World Cup with Morocco, though I donā€™t think he played a single minute.

1 Like

Arenā€™t they all about your age? :grin:

Good young player though thatā€™s for sure.

Gail Davis has provided this update on Arsenalā€™s potential Deadline Day business.

She told Sky Sports News: ā€œArsenal have done the bulk of their business early. Unai Emery has said he wants to bring in at least one more player, and that is likely to be a defender. Theyā€™ve got Laurent Koscielny out injured until December, so theyā€™re a little bit short thereā€¦ā€

A deadline day loan for a 30+ defender?

1 Like

Couldnā€™t we have made do with Chambers until then and send him on loan when Kos gets back?

4 Likes

Yep. Makes no sense whatsoever.

2 Likes

This is gonna be the defender version of Kim Kallstrom isnā€™t it?! :joy:

2 Likes

Ffs Orny I have your twitter notifications on for this shit?

4 Likes

Turn them off then. Chances are someone else will tweet any Arsenal related signings/rumours before him anyway :grin:

Iā€™m at the lower end of that spectrum. Iā€™m in my peak for a footballer :smirk:

1 Like

Was gonna say the same!! Ornstein needs to remember itā€™s arsenal or donā€™t tweet anything

Edit:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Goalkeepers are in their prime at 33?

I am still in my twenties thank you very much

:santi:

I have a lot of time for this phrase

1 Like

Might be able to get a deal done for Welbz

1 Like

You asked for a LW. Correa plays in that role.