Other Clubs' Transfers

I wouldn’t be totally surpsied, Real may finally be done with the antics.

At 33 there’s only so many times Ronaldo can pull the increase mah wages trick, despite the end to the season he was very, very poor in the first half.

Cant help but be doubtful but it would free them up to pursue, Hazard, Neymar et al

Andre Gomes? :bellerin:

Inb4meltdown :giroud:

EDIT: yes pls. Gomes and Bakayoko :giroud2:

1 Like

Oh fuck! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Emery isn’t allowed to decide those things.

2 Likes

Yeah nonsense rumour haha

1 Like
2 Likes

Pavon, Nzonzi, Banega and Torreira all in bound according to Arsenic. Nice.

3 Likes

Pavon is a good winger. I’d take him here.

https://twitter.com/Ozilience/status/1014472860105084928

1 Like

Ornstein is just a btec Arsenic now. If only he had a face, then we could meme him up fighting John Cross instead.

:giroud:

2 Likes

Isn’t Gomes fucking dogshit?

1 Like

I don’t think so no, just hasn’t worked for him at Barca and he’s lost almost all confidence in his ability to the point where he struggled with his mental health.

He looked quite good at Valencia, just needs a change of scenery and manager that believes in him.

2 Likes

yep. Wouldnt touch him with a stick. image

Fair enough! I’ve heard a shit ton of negativity about him on reddit to the point where he’s almost a comedy player but he was obviously bought for a reason and a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs.

Yeah it reached a fever pitch, Barca fans are used to a certain degree of excellence but it got way out of hand. Xavi had to step in and try and put an end to the criticism.

Wherever he ends up I’d like to see him do well.

1 Like

I’d like to see him do well, but do you think this is the kind of club a guy struggling with mental health because of poor performances wants to come to???

If the manager believes in him I don’t see why not, few fans can be as unforgiving as those at Barca.

Very little chance of us signing him so you can rest easy.

2 Likes