Other Clubs' Transfers

Sign me up for Cazorla v2.0

3 Likes

but we still have the real cazorla.

Wait this toenail thing is serious? I thought it was a joke!

Itā€™s 2018 ffs. We have flying cars and shit yet we canā€™t sort out someoneā€™s cold toe?!

8 Likes

Get him!

Haha yeah, apparently he has really bad ingrown toenails. My friend Bernardo Espinosa who played for Boro the season they got relegated had ingrown toenails but he had it operated when we were at school together.

1 Like

Lol yeah I think we would figure something out if we acquired him.

Ahh sorry, I realised that article says he has ingrown toenails. But another source says he has something called Chillblains.

Seriously good

6 Likes

Seri nice work.

1 Like

Now this could be a pun or an opinion or it actually could be both :thinking:

I donā€™t Jake watches enough mid table Ligue 1 to actually know anything about Nice, no offence Jake

2 Likes

Hasnā€™t he been underwhelming this season? Really need @Burgundy back to help us!

Likely because a move away fell through, Lemar and Fabinho have also had poor season after potential transfers dried up.

Literally none taken at all haha. Happy to admit I see no continental football outside of European competition. Iā€™ve not watched a single domestic continental match all season, not even an EL Clasico.

Some people on here are clearly lovers of football, perhaps more so than they are lovers of Arsenal (which is totally fine), whereas I am absolutely obsessed with Arsenal in a way that Iā€™m not with football generally.

Iā€™ve always found that distinction between types of fans to be quite interesting.

4 Likes

Iā€™m the same mate.

I only give a shit about Arsenal and I pretty much never ever watch a game of football unless itā€™s Arsenal.

I love the Euros and the World Cup and will watch those, but if the choice is between the CL final or round 2 of the league cup between Arsenal and Shrewsbury Iā€™ll pick the Arsenal game every time.

I enjoy watching Match of the Day and Iā€™ll keep an eye on teams in the Prem and Football league that I like and I enjoy watching various goal highlights on Reddit, but youā€™ll almost never get me to watch 90 minutes of a team that isnā€™t Arsenal.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mixedknuts/status/996111643766657024?s=19

Been class for Swansea tbf

1 Like

Heā€™s probably been Swanseaā€™s best player this season and more than likely heā€™ll get a move back to the Prem. But for us? Weā€™re trying to rebuild ā€“ Replacing a 35 year old goalkeeper with a 33 year old goalkeeper? Nah youā€™re alright.

1 Like

I reckon Fabianski does have less mileage on his body, maybe 200 games in the Premier League at this point? But yeah, if we go for Fabianski it should be in a Lindegaard role.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/996065463372304384

Early window opening ,hope Wenger doesnā€™t wait until deadline day to get business done.

12 Likes

Erm didnā€™t we already know this? Like months ago?