Other Clubs' Transfers

Tbh I think a young exciting winger is enough for now, in attack.

We are stacked there, and badly need as many resources as possible focused on defence.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/995995192644784129

5 Likes

Ooooh Iā€™m excited.

Does he still not have bad foot circulation?!

Yeah I remember him saying he has ingrown toenails and when itā€™s cold, he needs special treatment. So England may not be the ideal destination for him :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Yea he suffers from chilblains which means he cant play or train during cold weather.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure Puma can knit him some extra thick socks.

2 Likes

Arsenal are in pole position to sign PavĆ³n

Yes please. Add a couple more players like that and I donā€™t care whoā€™s managing any more. Could be
Wengerā€™s daughter for all I care.

Meh. I want younger players. Current crop is good enough to win Europa League (without Atletico). We should look to buy players who will be very good in 3/4 years time.

Are you sure he is a footballer and not an old lady? :grinning:

:giroud2: @BigWeng_4LYFE time to stan Raul as well as Sven

3 Likes

Svengali and Sandalf, pulling off all kinds of magic and wizardry.

4 Likes

Do we have a Sven emoji? We might need one come summer

2 Likes

Should be this one :grin:

3 Likes

Agreed, now all we need is @BigWeng_4LYFEā€™s approval.

1 Like

How good is Seri?

Apparently his toes hurt when itā€™s cold and rainy.

1 Like

Good thing Stoke are relegated, otherwise he surely wouldnā€™t make it on a cold rainy night there.

He looks like a drunk Scot :slight_smile:

1 Like

If we bought him heā€™d immediately be our most technically sound player. He can play with both feet, I would say the closest comparison would be Santi Cazorla. Barca were after him but they couldnā€™t strike a deal and then they bought Paulinho instead. I think they were trying to lowball his club because shortly after the president basically said if you give us 40m heā€™s yours. Seri will be solve our B2B midfielder issues. Of course the only thing iā€™m Concerned about is the toenail thingy but heā€™s also been quoted as saying he wants to play in the PL so I dunno how big a deal that really is.

3 Likes