Other Clubs' Transfers

More money and a chance to play in the PL.
Also we already have German players here like Mertesacker, Mustafi, Ozil and Aubameyang, as well as the new backroom staff of Sven and Lehman.

If we get a top manager in, this is the sort of signing we should be making, to show some intent to players and supporters.

He might rather go but would they be interested in him?

Letā€™s keep it real, let us know of this horde of financial powers that will offer him more money and more competitive football than us who are desperately needing a 30 year old central defender on 150k a week.

Why wouldnā€™t they?

Heā€™s a world class CB and genuine top teams want to win now, weā€™re at best a work in progress.

I donā€™t see his age being a deterrent, I doubt he leaves Bayern anyway.

Because they already have his peers. Real and Barca donā€™t need him, City donā€™t need him, Juventus donā€™t need him and canā€™t outbid us, PSG donā€™t need him, Liverpool just bought VVD and wonā€™t be signing another defender of that calibre. Only real competition who actually needs a player like him are United and Chelsea.

A lot of clubs seemingly donā€™t need players until theyā€™re actually available and besides United and Chelsea are more than enough competition anyway.

CL football is far from assured too which is other huge factor, you many be underestimating the interest someone like him would generate.

where does it say that, I canā€™t find it anywhere?

Bet Barca pick him up

1 Like

Are Koln getting relegated?

1 Like

8 points behind the playout spot, with just 3 games to go.

Looks like Horn is ours then.

2 Likes

Nope. Him and Hector have come out said theyā€™re staying with Koln in the 2nd division.

He said heā€™s staying

https://twitter.com/SquawkaNews/status/989456957730934784?s=19

Although i wouldnā€™t mind Horn, I like it when players stick with their team through the dark times. If they keep enough of their players they should come straight back up again.

1 Like

Bahh. Although Iā€™ll never count Sven out, he could still make it happen.

Boateng has been out injured for more games than heā€™s played. So no thank you.

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/989627538782777345?s=19

:upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

Sven has lost his madness.

1 Like

Sven :bellerin:

I like Sokratis, BVBā€™s best CB, although thatā€™s not saying much. :giroud3:

If itā€™s not moley saying it itā€™s bull shit, no worries.