Other Clubs' Transfers

Think Barca want him and he wants to go back

Screw it. @Titou14 has me hyped for Torreira. Would work well in Emery’s 4-2-3-1 anyway and relatively cheap too.

1 Like

I think we should try to steal Bernat if he’s actually for sale. Not too sure how he’s developed as a player but I do remember him being quite highly thought of at one point.

Anybody got any better insight into Bernat?

1 Like

What’s going on at Bayern?

This team has been the same for about 4 years. A big part of this group even since they’ve won the Champions League (Vidal and Lewandowski shortly after though). It make sense if they want to revamp the team. Bring some fresh players in.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/parisunited6/status/1001903105364168704

2 Likes

Is there any news on us signing another keeper?
Was there something mentioned about a German Keeper ?

Any one know if he’s any good?

The second sentence says he isn’t convinced.of the project at PSG :sweat_smile:? Who speaks French here?

He’s only 17 and apparantly made his debut under Emery this past season. Answers my earlier question a bit.

1 Like

What is going on at Bayern? This is a massive overhaul. I wouldn’t mind Bernat here to replace Monreal.

1 Like

It’s not on Arsenal.com yet. Fuck Mirror

2 Likes

It’s crazy how quick these tabloids are. Half the article is an translation of that single tweet. Journalism at it’s finest.

1 Like

Basically they’ve realised they’re doing something wrong after countless CL semi eliminations.

But it seems like they are identifying the wrong solutions…

Thiago despite a bad half in the first leg hasn’t been bad for them at all. And I really hope he goes back to Barcelona.

I don’t know but the PSG fans are literally going crazy that they are set to lose him on twitter.

I watched him once on Eurosport at the Championship - very elegant player. The media is buzzing with him rejecting big clubs for Arsenal. Seems like he will be fast tracked to the first team.

1 Like

Contract expires in 2019. He’s off
https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/1001945381159174144

1 Like

West Ham are trying to sign Lazio star Felipe Anderson, according to Sky sources.

Isn’t he a bit out of their league?

1 Like

West Ham gonna West Ham.

Some double buy that. City keep getting stronger