Summer 2016 Transfers Thread

Great signing and replacement for Jasper Cillessen.

God i would take remy right now at least the guy can score

A good CB and a good striker and the vast majority of Arsenal fans would be satisfied, and would soon forget the summer of anxiety and stress that only Arsenal fans seem to endure. I’ve always defended the clubs spending and transfer record and will continue to do so, but think we now need a marquee signing now to lift the fans and the club, otherwise it is going to be a very long season. The current situation reminds me a lot of summer 2013, after loosing the opening game to Villa at home and chants of spend some f*cking money…we signed Ozil…I really hope that Wenger has a rabbit in the hat ready for deadline day. If the reports about Antoine Griezmann are true, and let’s face it, it’s all just speculation…it shows we have the ambition and willingness to spend a large amount of money on a single player. I just have everything crossed now we do some business before the end of the window…

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/768528865115398144

The Villareal guy has a lot of fans on here?

Musacchio :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t the guy who almost had his leg chopped in half?

I was told by people on this site that you don’t need to make bids and bids are meaningless when it comes to signing players so this is weird.

https://twitter.com/Turkish_Futbol/status/768551367338229761

Bundesliga people who’s this?

Should have just bought his replacement (no bias)

@A.F may be watching him the most right now.

We are literally linked with every defender according to twitter.

2 Likes

Toprak has been in negatiations with BVB. The more informed and articulate fans seems rather confident he’ll join this window or next year at the latest. Looks fairytalish to me. :grin:

Don’t be a bitch & tag the posters who said that.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s not just Chambers on loan, that wouldn’t be interesting at all.

Gnabry is the only player I could really see us loan out, which would be of interest. The rest seems to be quite settled and I’d be surprised if we moved anyone on even if just on loan.

Inter have announced Gabriel Barbosa alongside Joao Mario, reportedly spent €70m for the two.

Thought these twats were broke?

Is he the Brazilian striker that we were linked with? If so I thought Man City signed him

Citeh signed Gabriel Jesus.[quote=“LukeTheGooner, post:500, topic:310, full:true”]
Is he the Brazilian striker that we were linked with? If so I thought Man City signed him
[/quote]