Summer 2016 Transfers Thread

Two solutions: a third club wants him or he hasn’t passed the medical terms.

1 Like

Whoa, didn’t expect that

Or he has just found out where Middlesborough is, and what it looks like.

7 Likes

If two of those players are utter shite, namely Nasri and Navas, and a third is suspect - Sterling - you should buy someone better. City are about to do just that.

2 Likes

You do realize that they’re still short on numbers though when they get rid of the players that aren’t good enough. Also Sane is 20yo and so has still plenty of time ahead of him.

Yes, it’s a lot of money, but I don’t see anything in wrong in actually investing in the squad and the future. When Wenger decides to leave we’re also going to see similar things happening at Arsenal. Players move on and improvements come in.

Our peers at Chelsea and both the Manchester clubs have spent a lot and are expected to fight over the Top three places so further speculative buying may not be wise.
With the Leicester the swamp dwellers klippity klopps liverpool making a bid for fourth place ,it might well be prudent to put a hold on spending .
Bank some more of that lovely cash and all is Rosey in the coporates stadium !

Top signing for them

2 Likes

Wasn’t he supposed to join us? What has happened since then?

He’s injured untill the new year. Won’t be moving this transfer window[quote=“Luca_from_Italy, post:29, topic:310, full:true”]

Wasn’t he supposed to join us? What has happened since then?
[/quote]

L’Equipe reporting that all parties are in agreement, Pogba is going to United for a record transfer.

€120m (£100m) appears to be the rumoured agreement?

Fair enough, if you’re willing to spend that much you’ll get your wish.

DiMarzio: 60m bid from Chelsea for Lukaku.

Atletico president yesterday did say they were close to resigning Costa (Chelsea rubbished it I think), there could be something in this.

I don’t dislike Pogba but I just hope he turns out to be massively underwhelming.

3 Likes

I feel like he already is. If he had been brought up in the PL I think he’d be a beast right now but he’s going to find it difficult for a few seasons. For a biggish guy he’s really a finesse player that’s come up in a league where you have loads of time on the ball.

The transfer is said to be worth £20m to Raiola, what a summer he’s having and it’s all in Manchester.

West Ham chairmans son

Haha what

Lol! Did we try to pull out another Campbell? It sounds bullshit though.

3 Likes

Another fine example of our amazing youth set up and development.