Stephan Lichtsteiner

Wow :open_mouth::flushed::laughing:

Yeah there was an option for a second year, but I think we all know how that’s gonna go at this point.

Don’t think Emery wants him anymore. He is gone for sure in june.

I just answered to a question.

1 Like

He didn’t want him from the start, no way was this a deal he sanctioned.

2 Likes

Tell this to some of our fans who think everything is Unai’s fault.

2 Likes

I would have started Jenkinson today which pretty much says it all.

1 Like

We offered precisely nothing offensively down his side. Jenkinson would’ve done.

As per every time I see him, I hope it’s his last appearance in an arsenal shirt. :pray:

1 Like

Much much worse than Gus caesar ever was. Pathetic performance and one of the worse defenders ever worn the shirt. Unforgivable selection by Emery today.
Jenkinson should of had games by now this season.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Its prick to everyone else.

1 Like

Even if he hates Jenko for whatever reason, surely one of Mavro, Monreal, Kola could do some kind of job there. Even Elneny might be worth a punt. Completely unforgivable for Emery to persist with him at this point.

This is a coach who was willing to throw Xhaka at CB ffs.

1 Like

Yeah agree thats one hell of call by Emery. Cant believe he lasted 90 minutes today. Was really pissed off when he started the second half tbh.

Big problem right now is we’re just putting shit players into shit formations every week. As a squad we lack quality and Emery can change the line up every week but as long as your replacing a rubbish player with another rubbish player then the results are always going to be the same.

All this chopping and changing by Emery reeks of desperation and I honestly think he’s starting to lose the plot a little.

4 Likes

Without question he is the worst signing we’ve had in the last five to ten years. I’d even wager he’s worse than Sonogo was, even though it’s tough to compare strikers to defenders.

If players were measured in land masses of hate, these two would be China.

even worse than ‘cannot play with broken back’ kallstrom?

He played his part in ending the trophy draught. I will hear no slander against his good name

3 Likes

Are you bitter their mate.:thinking:

Bitter about what haha