Star signs

Come on, I know everyone on OA is really into finding out about horoscopes and stuff, so why not have a thread on it eh? :poldi:

On a semi serious note, what star sign are you? Has anyone ever read those daft star sign predictions in the pages and ever gone to plan like they ‘predict’? :joy:

A lot of it, for sure is a load of nonsense, but it can be kinda fun to read the ‘set in stone’ stuff, supposively about each horoscope, and capability with other signs. Is there a particular group you get on better with others?

I don’t know what I’m wanting out of this thread in all honesty, it’s random, but let’s see how it goes :grin:

Oh and Libra is the best, let’s make no mistake folks :wenger2:

• Pisces
  • Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio (Hank)
  • Sagittarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius

0 voters

0 Likes

Bored mysty? Lol

0 Likes

Pretty sure this is a data mining exercise.

6 Likes

I tend to dismiss most of it as nonsense other than the really good parts, like I read an article saying Pisces girls make the best girlfriends. Clearly that is a fact :sunglasses:

0 Likes

I’m gonna need some proof for this claim :unai:

0 Likes

PROUD GEMINI!!!

I ONLY DATE VIRGOS, CANCERS AND PISCES everyone else is just TOXIC for me.

4 Likes

I didn’t know so many of you were genuinely terrible people.

0 Likes

Shut up whore, you’re just too toxic to realise how toxic you are to everyone around you

0 Likes

I remember ages ago, coming across a site which people wrote their dating experiences based on particular star signs, and some of the things people wrote were fucking hilarious :arteta: I might have to see if I can find it.

1 Like

Wise decision

1 Like

Scorpio lol. Is that good?

0 Likes

The bossman is one :unai:

There’s also this I found :joy:

Scorpio is the most sensual sign of the zodiac. Scorpios are extremely passionate and intimacy is very important to them.

0 Likes

Do people actually take this shit seriously :poldi:

I mostly don’t because Cancer doesn’t sound too good :unai:

1 Like

It’s like all these things, you take it with a pinch of salt, but you’ll take whatever good parts are thrown at you :poldi:

0 Likes

Oh wow :joy: I’m single so couldn’t be more wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

Not a hipster. :xhaka2:

Aries will never do something just because everyone else is doing it

3 Likes

Like watch Friends :eyes:

1 Like

Depends who you ask. I’m happy being a half human half horse wielding a bow and arrow but those knuckle dragging cunts at NASA would have you believe I’m some other shit they’ve just decoded to add to the list. No. Not. Happening.

0 Likes

Taurus traits

Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Fairly accurate description of @Aussiegooner right there :arteta:

0 Likes

Nah I’m far from possessive, but when it comes to football opinions I’ll pay the other two bud.

0 Likes