Star signs

Come on, I know everyone on OA is really into finding out about horoscopes and stuff, so why not have a thread on it eh? :poldi:

On a semi serious note, what star sign are you? Has anyone ever read those daft star sign predictions in the pages and ever gone to plan like they ‘predict’? :joy:

A lot of it, for sure is a load of nonsense, but it can be kinda fun to read the ‘set in stone’ stuff, supposively about each horoscope, and capability with other signs. Is there a particular group you get on better with others?

I don’t know what I’m wanting out of this thread in all honesty, it’s random, but let’s see how it goes :grin:

Oh and Libra is the best, let’s make no mistake folks :wenger2:

• Pisces
  • Aries
  • Taurus
  • Gemini
  • Cancer
  • Leo
  • Virgo
  • Libra
  • Scorpio (Hank)
  • Sagittarius
  • Capricorn
  • Aquarius

0 voters

Bored mysty? Lol

Pretty sure this is a data mining exercise.

6 Likes

I tend to dismiss most of it as nonsense other than the really good parts, like I read an article saying Pisces girls make the best girlfriends. Clearly that is a fact :sunglasses:

I’m gonna need some proof for this claim :unai:

PROUD GEMINI!!!

I ONLY DATE VIRGOS, CANCERS AND PISCES everyone else is just TOXIC for me.

4 Likes

I didn’t know so many of you were genuinely terrible people.

Shut up whore, you’re just too toxic to realise how toxic you are to everyone around you

I remember ages ago, coming across a site which people wrote their dating experiences based on particular star signs, and some of the things people wrote were fucking hilarious :arteta: I might have to see if I can find it.

1 Like

Wise decision

1 Like

Scorpio lol. Is that good?

The bossman is one :unai:

There’s also this I found :joy:

Scorpio is the most sensual sign of the zodiac. Scorpios are extremely passionate and intimacy is very important to them.

Do people actually take this shit seriously :poldi:

I mostly don’t because Cancer doesn’t sound too good :unai:

1 Like

It’s like all these things, you take it with a pinch of salt, but you’ll take whatever good parts are thrown at you :poldi:

Oh wow :joy: I’m single so couldn’t be more wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

Not a hipster. :xhaka2:

Aries will never do something just because everyone else is doing it

3 Likes

Like watch Friends :eyes:

1 Like

Depends who you ask. I’m happy being a half human half horse wielding a bow and arrow but those knuckle dragging cunts at NASA would have you believe I’m some other shit they’ve just decoded to add to the list. No. Not. Happening.

Taurus traits

Stubborn, possessive, uncompromising

Fairly accurate description of @Aussiegooner right there :arteta:

Nah I’m far from possessive, but when it comes to football opinions I’ll pay the other two bud.