UEFA Europa League Matchday 6
KO: 17:55
Stade Maurice Dufrasne

LIVE on

• Arsenal win
  • Standard Liege win
  • Draw

0 voters

Going to say we sneak this game 2-1, either way I doubt they can win by the 5 they need to knock us out of this competition.

Got out of jail with these failing in Portugal otherwise this could of been a right nightmare.
Going for another win in a low key game. 1 0 win.

1 Like

Let’s fuck them up and continue the good work from the last half an hour please.

Keep the confidence up.

1 Like

Martinelli hat trick incoming

This, if they had of won in Portugal this would have been really interesting.

1 Like

Make this 2 wins in a row and suddenly we’re on a run. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl:

2 Likes

Xhaka, Pepe, Tierney, Holding, Bellerin and Ceballos won’t travel.

I think we’ll see a fairly strong attacking side, with Lacazette upfront with possibly Martinelli as well.

We might even see Xhaka starting, as he needs all the practise he can get, to become an adequate player rather than a liability.

I’ll go for an easy win but they will score 3-1 Lacazette, Martinelli and Mustafi to score.

I’ll change that to Luiz.

Injured. Will miss City as well

Man City should and will be prioritised over this one given the group situation and the sudden doubling of our injury tally.

I’d really like to see a few of them like Torreira and Aubameyang rested completely. Saka and Lacazette to come in with Martinelli. Guendouzi and maybe even Luiz pushed into midfield.

Hooray. :grinning:

1 Like

I kinda like the team. Lots of young’uns and most guys get a rest for the weekend apart from AMN, Guendouzi and Sokratis I guess.

3 Likes

Maybe that’s why Freddie rested Gonzo vs West Ham, because we actually need a result here. Strange to start Gabriel and Auba on the bench at the same time though. I just don’t get his team selections lol

Surely this is inferior opposition so lets see if the kids can put on a more solid display today than they’ve done otherwise (meaning Saka, Willock, Nelson, Smith-Rowe), also Mavro starting will be interesting, he had some glaring holes in his play last time around, let’s see how he has progressed.

Whilst injured? Probs not much

2 Likes

Laca is the perfect CF for the younger guys to link up with.

haha I forgot about that

Yeah I don’t really get Auba on the bench, but whatever.

I really like the look of the starting XI