Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Gotta agree here if the Saudi Prince has anything to do with this club, fuck it I’m out.

2 Likes

Just as well for you then Stan won’t be going anywhere and our slow depressing decline into the football wilderness will continue.

Sorry broseph. I’m not buying it. Donating even one cent to that orange tinged racist is a stain IMO.

1 Like

It’s more of a donation to the office of president rather than the individual. Point is, it’s not accurate to label him a trump supporter

I hear what you’re saying but I just don’t agree, especially when it comes to Trump. I’ll leave it so we don’t derail the thread.

1 Like

It is an evil, but a lesser evil to his true policies, actions, and authoritarianism… you yourself said it - he murdered a journalist in a massively brutal and premeditated way, knowing it would pretty much be put on him and he would probably get away with it… getting on Trump’s good side (as well as stupid son in law) was not a bad move by MBS.

If MBS takes ownership of AFC I will disown the club and find another in another league to support.

4 Likes

Where has this MBS story came from anyway?

It was Manchester United he was linked to buy not us and his spokespeople have denied he wants to buy Manchester United

So this is a lot of posts over nothing lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s probably just come from desperate Arsenal fans wanting Stan to sell and looking at any possibility :joy:.

Ultimately we’re stuck with the silent one & our depressing slide into mediocrity will confine for years to come.

Really don’t get the “if X happens I’ll support someone else stance”. If I’m honest it fucking irritates me because I’m in this shit regardless. I don’t want to make this a ‘local’ thing but I didn’t choose to support Arsenal- maybe that’s the difference. I suppose you can’t expect too much from someone unless they’re totally immersed. And I include owners in that statement- which is the case in point I believe.

1 Like

Well thing is I think is for me the moral compass is pushed more and more each season with the game.
Always find enough wriggle room to justify staying with the game. Personally though that would be one to many and id just sack it.
I wouldnt pick another side or league, just fuck it all off. Tbf theres likely to be other changes coming a long that might get me there as well.

3 Likes

I hope MbS buys us, and we get a Qatar/Saudi proxy war in the Premier League :slight_smile:

1 Like

So you’d essentially be happy with Hitler owning us if we got to compete for titles then?

I also love how you think we’d have the choice to turn it down or not. Only Kroenke has the choice based on finances.

1 Like

Two ridiculous statements in the same short post.
Do you really think I would condone someone like Hitler owning a football club, and do you genuinely think it’s even feasible?
Also I’m fully aware that supporters don’t have the power to turn down any owner, as I’m also aware that you already know that.

Id also like to state I am against zombie hitler owning The Arsenal.

6 Likes

So am I, unless he is an Arsenal supporter of course. :wink:

He had one hell of an Arsenal in his day but failed in europe in the end.

7 Likes

We’re already advertising UAE willingly. A nation that is also involved in Yemen, uses slaves etc. Hasn’t the moral compass already reached the boiling point anyway? There is so much dirty money in football already.

2 Likes

Yes there is and im on the cusp of where im going with it. Ownership though would be that final step as could a few other issues.

2 Likes

And this is also my stance. I’ll just ignore football, and like you said it’s heading this way regardless because the sport isn’t very ‘sporting’ anymore regardless.

3 Likes

No I don’t think it’s feesable that Hitler time travels to 2019 to buy Arsenal with his Nazi Gold without encountering prosecution for his crimes.

I am however asking how far you’re willing to go because the Saudi’s are massacring Yemenis, exporting ISIS and Al Queda ideologies, practising slavery, oppressing women, oppressing free speech, numerous human rights abuses, murdering anyone who dares talk out about their regime.

So why not have Time Travelling Hitler and his Nazi Gold buy Arsenal if it means we can buy Mbappe and Messi?

2 Likes