Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

2 Likes

It’s a complete and utter fantasy tbh

Arsenal at it’s current valuation isn’t even remotely ideal for external investment. This desire for a billionaire owner is pathetic imo

The best route for this club, now and in the future, is self sustainability

8 Likes

We then just have to accept we’re likely to never see Arsenal win the league again in our lifetimes.

CL is something Arsenal fans will just watch on tv aswell

1 Like

No more rushing home from work :hugs:

2 Likes

Nope, perfectly possible for a sustained title challenge with sensible management and the right people in place

3 Likes

#GoForArsenal!

I’m tipping we’ll never win the title under Stan’s ownership, I suppose we can revisit this in 20 years :joy:.

Id be out before the ink was dry. Kroenke in if this is the alternative.

Seems like an issue with the current nature of the modern game rather than a problem with specifically Arsenal as a club.

What chance do clubs outside the top 6 and in lower divisions have have of ever realistically competing for the EPL title?

2 Likes

Financially stronger club have always dominated in football. It’s not a coincedence that teams who are leading Leagues in titles won are usually from the bigger cities…

Absolutely none. Unless they luck out like Manchester City and get some middle eastern fuelled finance behind them.

Could you imagine if OA is still around in 20 years time? We’d be into our 50s :gabriel: God knows what the landscape of the club will be by then.

5 Likes

im already their thanks mate.

6 Likes

I was thinking that, I’ll be early 50s and have not seen a title since my final year of high school :dizzy_face:.

If Liverpool win the league this season out of the old top 4 we would then have the biggest gap between league titles :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I think MbS buying the team would be a real hard line for a lot of folks, including myself.

There’s something unpleasant about supporting a team owned by a Trump supporting businessman who doesn’t really understand the way soccer works in England but ultimately I can look past it.

I don’t know that I could look past being owned by a guy who had a journalist murdered in an embassy. I’d have to just stick to following MLS at that point.

4 Likes

This is inaccurate

He donated money to Trump’s inaugural fund. If that doesn’t qualify him as a supporter I’m not sure what would.

2 Likes

Donating to a inaugural fund is not an endorsement of an president-elect’s policy, it’s never been seen that way but rather an act of Bipartisanship for the common good and gaining favour with the impending administration .

It’s very deliberate misleading journalism on display with what was a filler article based on a small piece of information, which is why more respectable publication wouldn’t touch this stuff on a slow news week. You’ve literally not been told the full story here

Do proper research and don’t fall for false media narratives designed to antagonize Arsenal fans for clicks.

Here’s Kroenke’s donation profile from 2016:

Does this scream MAGA supporter?

1 Like