Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

I’d probably have to stop supporting us on ethical grounds

5 Likes

Haha how long you think your ethical reasons would last when we’re competing for all the major trophies with world class players ?

2 Likes

He is a killer. No thanks.

2 Likes

Football has no ethics. If he signs an Mbappe for us I couldn’t give a fuck

3 Likes

Why not Putin? Think he is a tough guy :wink:

Yeah 15 years ago I thought football had some ethics but now, I couldn’t give a rats arse…

What does tough got to do with it? Tough doesn’t win you a PL or CL

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:.

You said football has no ethics. I showed you the opposite. Read this as well:

2 Likes

I think Arsenal fans have a slightly misconceived view of what alternative ownership would like tbh.

People who ever clamoured for Usmanov didn’t really know what they were ever saying, it was largely imagination that he’d be good for this club

1 Like

Tier 1 level football I’m talking about not wee teams like Rayo.

Nice article tho :+1:

1 Like

Think id fall out if love of the game (even more than now tbh) if it ever happened. Luckily this club hasn’t sunk that low. Yet.

4 Likes

Even if it meant we won the league three years in a row (for example) come on now

We have Emirates on the shirt and the stadium is named Emirates stadium, there is a very strong association between Emirates and Arsenal and the UAE aren’t the cleanest either, but when we fall into his ownership it would be a problem?

1 Like

Yes, sponsorship is a bit different to actually being owned by a tyrant

5 Likes

They’re the same tbh

Sponsorship is promoting, expanding and supporting the brand in exchange for money…not sure how that is morally better.

2 Likes

I’d wonder how many Yemeni kids had to die for that star striker to come in and score countless goals.

Honestly, any game where success means needing people like Salman is a game I have zero interest in.

5 Likes

Our shirt sponsor is going to be Adidas who have had a history of dubious record of employing kids and paying them a pittance.
I don’t see much difference.

If we turn down the chance to get an owner who gets us the best players and wins us the PL title, and then goes to a rival club, who are the losers?

I’m fed up with hearing about doing things “the Arsenal way.”
That era has gone, and the sort of money involved in football means that there are dodgy people involved with every top club.

If doing it the Arsenal way means no CL football, rubbish transfer windows, no world class players and no trophies we are a loser club.

It’s not like Kroenke is some sort of Mr Nice Guy who can’t do enough for the club.
Get him out and get someone who will.

Imagine a transfer window where we buy three or four world class players and go on to win the PL title and then the CL.
It’s a great thought isn’t it.

Well, I can tell you, that is never going to happen while Kroenke is here.

2 Likes