Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

That article made me really sad and quite angry.

2 Likes

That’s a great article.
It pretty much says about Kroenke what I have said for ages.
If Kroenke is so keen to prove he is ambitious and get the club back to the top then he would have sold out to Usmanov.

Kroenke didn’t grow up with Arsenal memorabilia all over his bedroom walls, he grew up with dollar bills on his wallpaper.
He’s not, and never has been an Arsenal supporter, and couldn’t care less about the club or the supporters.
If he really wanted the best for us, he would have sold it to someone who is ambitious and willing to put his money where his mouth is.

As long as he is here, there is no limit to how far we can fall.
The man is a parasite and shouldn’t have been allowed anywhere near the club let alone be allowed to buy it.

3 Likes

I am sure he was never a rams fan either or a fan of any of his other teams possibly but guess what they are doing better now than they were before so do not be so hasty to judge.

It’s an entirely different sport though so I wouldn’t use the success of one of his teams in another country and a totally different sport be used as a measure of what my club could achieved under his ownership.

1 Like

that may be so but he didnt buy the team and let it rot did he, he made them successful so why do people think that he will just let arsenal rot after all he is a businessman and he would want to protect his investment.

The narrative on Kroenke shifts so much. Now the prominent issue is lack of external investment?

This club does need his money did. Our football operations needed to get better lol

Everyone keeps on carrying on saying that Kroenke is a bitch because he aint investing. But why should he, why does he need to? You think most football clubs should cope (especially after next season) with an income of well over 500m a season. Any club should be doing far better than what we are but the gross mismanagement of funds and wages by the last regime has so badly hindered us and set us back. Kroenke doesnt take money from the club and he is leaving the decisions to those that know how to run the football club, it just so happens that Wenger and Gazidis didnt and thats why they have been given the boot and replaced by hopefully more competent people. Lets see what these next few seasons bring it certainly wont be fixed for now, but who knows a few more years from now we could be doing so much better.

1 Like

Hi Mr Keys :wave:

what do you mean by that?

Richard Keys came out and suggested that if Benitez loves Liverpool so much he should buy the club with his own money lol in support of Ashley’s lack of investment

I’m of the belief that the club has been so terribly mismanaged over the last decade but I’m also of the belief that Kroenko should have done more during the barren years to help keep us competitive rather than just having us sell off our players with little external investment.

3 Likes

pretty obvious stuff and it has been for 10 years tbh

1 Like

I totally agree with Kroenke shouldda seen things going to shit and done something but maybe until he bought all of the shares it would have been complicated to get things done because he only just recently got ownership of the club. Usmanov seemingly loved wenger and so did a lot of the board which were let go of so maybe until he got everything done he didnt get things moving as it would have been easier, but yes a stitch in time saves nine the whole board should have gotten together and stopped this shit a long time ago before it got to this stupid situation.

I keep hearing this from different people, but the value of his "investment, because let’s not pretend we are anything else to him, will go up every season.
Why else would he have bought us?
Was it the red and white shirts or our proud history he wanted to buy into, or was it simply greed, and to make some easy money?

My point is, if he wanted to really see us succeed, like he said he did, he would have sold us to Usmanov, who would have put his own money into the club so we could get the best players to compete with our rivals.

It’s difficult to make a comparison between his other franchises and us though. For instance, all of the NFL teams spend to the salary cap, so they essentially all have the same resources when it comes to building the roster. He doesn’t own a baseball team which is the one major American sport which doesn’t have a cap, and so he and his people don’t have the experience of trying to be competitive against sides who will continue to increase their spending.

1 Like

but at the same point Stan aint never stopped us from spending as long as we have the money to do so, problem was that the money was spent on a shitty wage structure and mostly garbage players.

I agree that we should have spent better with what we had; Kroenke himself didn’t waste nearly 55m combined on Lucas Perez and Mustafi. But the problem is still contained within your sentence when you say “he never stopped us from spending as long as we have the money to do so”.

In this day and age, we need an owner who will put his own money into the club, you simply can’t be self-sustaining at the level we have been and reasonably expect to get us to where we all think this club should be.

KSE released a statement in the summer in which they said that their ambitions were for Arsenal to compete for the Premier League and Champions League. That’s a bold faced lie if they want to continue with this model and they know it.

1 Like

Where was this ever guaranteed? Only genuine thing Usmanov ever said in relation to ownership was that he wanted dividends generated from the club revenue.

It’s laughable people have this fantasy about him as some saviour when his intentions were never clear.

1 Like

But we really dont, you are telling me this club couldnt be 300% better if we spent our fucking money properly. We have more money than liverpool, liverpool dont spend owners money the fact is that we have been so badly mismanaged and basically threw away or wasted hundreds of millions.

This summer our income will be way over 500m a season how in the fuck does owners money need to be spent. Maybe because of the shit situation we are in a top up could be looked at. The reality of the situation is that we shouldnt be in this situation and we have more than enough money that we dont need Kroenkes money.

You are telling me a club the size of Arsenal with 1/2 BILLION coming in each season cant compete without owners shovelling in cash, then fuck me the whole league is doomed.

Even because Pep, Pochettino and Klopp took more than 1 year to improve their teams who were already better than our.

1 Like