Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Gonna be reunited soon.

He’s going to have an absolute stormer isn’t he :joy:

2 Likes

He is gonna kick the shit out of our beloved Saka.

Better he’s playing for them than us. Weak lump of lard who we should short change.

2 Likes

Would rather have him than Rob Holding

2 Likes

Nope.

He left, Holding should follow suit, now that’s a good scenario.

2 Likes

12 Likes
1 Like

I was thinking about it yesterday. I was wondering if Papa was at Milan when Auba was there. Looks like they were.
Reminds me of these two.

I reckon Auba would fit well at Olympiakos too. :rofl:
Marinakis surely has the money to pay him and Auba will have no problem fitting in Greece.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/1667066132254081024?t=r15_XFRUMD4-6FFzFFrSqA&s=19

Memories of him bullying Kane that one game

Awful signing. We really pissed away £20m on this shitter

9 Likes

Bum

7 Likes

Sven’s finest work.

2 Likes

This was the guy we were all being told was going to change our fortunes. He brought us Leno and Sokratis for like £40-45m

1 Like

Not sure who the bigger bum is, Sven or Sokratis.

1 Like

Happy birthday mate. You were shite, but nonetheless I wish you a good birthday.

1 Like

I actually didn’t hate Sok as much as everyone else I think we were unlucky to not have him at his best and he was unlucky to come here when our defensive shape was about as solid as a liquid dog turd.

I feel the same applies to Luiz who I actually kind of liked too. They were more likeable than dross like Gabriel Paulista or the horde of other average CBs we collected over the years like Pokémon cards

5 Likes

Papa did a solid job for us, better than what I initially expected.
Great pro but ultimately it was yet another bad move from that time.

20 million for him at the time was ridiculous. I believe he had a year left in his deal, he wasn’t even a regular at Dortmund anymore and was in 30s too.

Got fucking rinsed.

1 Like