Sokratis Papastathopoulos

Some Gangster shit tonight !?

2 Likes

He looks blazed AF

3 Likes

Well well well, what do we have here?

Sounds like I missed out on more comedy ffs.

God I love Sok, just for the limitless comedic potential the guy gives.

Hahahaha yes big Sok.

Malaka them up!!!

2 Likes

The best defender to play in England since Bobby Moore

I loved watching him huffing and puffing away at right back today. Even though clearly out of position and struggling to get up and down the right wing it was a highly committed and combative performance.

I do like Sok and think he was a half decent buy. Looking rejuvenated since Emery has gone too.

2 Likes

Never a right back but somehow despite this wasn’t our worst defender, and definitely didn’t let the side down

3 Likes

Fuck all y’all for not giving Papa the plaudits be deserves. Saved that shit off the line and saved us a point, spared our blushes as well. Told you Papa was legit, L2 understand football scrubs. Sven and me on a different level. Diamond Eye Big Weng 4 lyf :+1::+1:

2 Likes

He’s a generally competent defender. There isn’t all that much to say for the most part. I know we’ve lacked even that for so long that it’s noteworthy. It’s just not that noteworthy I guess?

A great third choice CB is the best praise I can give him.

5 Likes

Thought he was fine. Gave away many dumb fouls and is poor on the ball, so hurt our buildup.

He’s my favourite player though. I love him on a human level.

Edit: actually, second favourite after Luiz.

Please elaborate. :sweat_smile:

Yup. That’s what he should be in a big club.

Maybe even 4th choice imo

1 Like

This kind of stuff

1 Like

Why isnt he playing?? Clearly our best CB, by a clear fucking margin. Another Sven signing…cream rises to the top.

injured

He’s shit also, all our CB’s are shit. But yeah we miss him as he’s better than Mustafi.

2 Likes

Not sure whats going on here but like the spirit lol

6 Likes

Those things that measure force generated and he’s trying to set a record? these are a likeable bunch tho you have to say :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes