Snooker

I’d say so too.

I’m not old enough to remember Steve Davis but he was meant to be machine-like. Should have won more and yet he was a 6-time champion.

Stephen Hendry was boring af. He’s like Selby is now.

Not that I mind that sort of snooker, as aforementioned. However, Ronnie brings levity and genius to a stubbornly professional game.

What an ending…

I wonder when Selby goes to take a shit does he look at the bowl from a few different angles before sitting down.

1 Like

Ronnie wins

Mark Selby seems like the most boring man in the world. Jester should certainly not be his nickname.

Two decent semi finals though :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Selby losing it a bit at the end too

He obviously wasn’t a fan of the cue action :laughing:

1 Like

How many times does he bloody mention his cue action an interview? :joy:

I really want O’Sullivan to win this one, probably will be his last too

One more frame needed for the rocket tonight :crossed_fingers:

Easy for Ronnie in the end. Would love to see him rack up a couple more before calling it a day.

2 Likes

It’s a shame Selby/Williams/Robertson weren’t on the other side of the draw.

Would have made for a more closely contested final.

Now it’s left for Jimmy White to do an exhibition for the fans who paid for tickets for the evening session tonight :joy:

He’s the absolute GOAT, he makes the game look easy and natural.

Hope he hits Henry’s 7 world titles but it doesnt matter if he does or not, he’s clearly the most talented of all time

2 Likes

Known this guy all my life. Hope he does it. Just a shame it will possibly come at a time where there’s no fans in attendance.

3 Likes

Gwan jimmy

1 Like

Is it just me or are snooker crowds becoming thicker?

F’ckin cheering like it’s a football match. Clapping after a bad shot.

I remember when it was like a library when even a cough seemed out of place.

2 Likes

Yeah but the walk on music and nicknames have been part of that tbh.
Is that bloke who wears Coventry retro shirts there this year.

2 Likes

If Hearn had his way, the players would be flanked by a blonde and brunette model as they walked on.

Lol, Nah, they sent him to Coventry

2 Likes

Yeah im not a fan of the competition on tv were they wear casual gear and the crowd treat it like a game of pool in the pub.

2 Likes

This game has had so many re-racks! It’s ridiculous. Spend half hour on the frame and then be like “let’s re-rack” :expressionless:

1 Like

Is it 13 each? I’ve put James Bond on.