I must confess
I’ve never had vodka

You’ve left me shaken

1 Like

Not stirred ?
Nope , I’ve never tried Vodka
It’s something I’ve never thought of buying or indeed drinking

1 Like

Don’t worry, I’ve probably had enough in my lifetime to cover at least a quarter of the population

5 Likes

I’ve been the same with scotch for a couple of years , totally out of character on my part .
I’ll put part blame on The Arsenal

I can get behind Auba, but I’m never optimistic about a result when Lacazette is playing up front. He is a good finisher but him running with the ball is like watching something in slow motion. I always get the feeling that he will get dispossessed. Besides, he always goes for the fancy flicks and whatnot, instead of going for a clear pass. He’s like a top footballer that hasn’t quite got the basics in order, but has the bells and whistles.

I wish we had sold him in the past few seasons and got a no-nonsense striker as a replacement.

Lacazette is the quintessential Spurs striker.

Standards are so low, that when he has like that one good performance in 10, everyone waxes lyrical about how good he is.

When in reality he is nowhere near good enough. As seen in the other 9 games. And only good if you look at it from the lens of rock bottom standards.

Also he is soft AF.

2 Likes

@A.F

1 Like

Hang on, why did you reply to me there? Am I not supportive of Lacazette? :joy:

I think this could be said of the club in general.
Players like Xhaka only have to have a few games where he doesn’t get sent off or lose us the game through a stupid mistake and all of a sudden people forget how many points he’s lost for us.

Lacazette is a Giroud type player.
Not world class but good enough to be cover for a genuine top quality striker but we are not in a position to replace him with anything better.

2 Likes

So apparently ESR and Saka are good to go on a positive note.

Negative is things are less clear regarding Odegaard and Auba.

1 Like

I would use the same side as against Sheffield.

I’m intrigued to know how they proved that. Should now stop this covering of your mouth with your hands though.

2 Likes

If he was proven guilty, he and Slavia should receive a much bigger penalty.
Once again, “no racismo” by ass. UEFA is disgusting.

They should be kicked out of the EL and whoever their opposition is should go through to the next round without having to play them. :grinning:

1 Like

You can tell by the reactions of Kamara and his team mates

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

ahh yes the old Euro 92 method, big fan of that personally :laughing:

2 Likes