Skhodran Mustafi

You can fuck out too pal

9 Likes

This guy managed to look shit against Something FC. I cant see how we will be able to offload him.

2 Likes

Hopefully the guys over in China havenā€™t seen him play. They may be our last hope.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

You all forget Fulham they spend top dollar for a team that is Garbage :giroud:

Going to do soā€¦ thanks for reminding

So this fucker managed to fuck it up even against some date sellers :facepalm:. We need to get rid of him as soon as possible.

My guess is 83

4 Likes

:back::on: the floorā€¦

10 Likes
1 Like

God heā€™s awful lol

Yeah, saw that in the training vid. Man theyā€™re ruthless, the guy is at toxic levels with the fans, not even banter anymore, and they didnā€™t edit that out. Seems like some inside our club feel the same. :eyes:

2 Likes

We need to cut our losses in the summer and move this guy onā€¦if all we do in the summer transfer window is move this guy out and buy a new CB, we would have strengthened the squad

1 Like

he doesnt even seem to care, and that is in training he was so easily pushed off the ball and got up in a way of saying ā€˜yeah whatever cant be botheredā€™ he seems to be just going through the motions now.

When did Mustafi go on postman pat?

I think this is becoming more obvious.
His lack of concentration, for an experienced international footballer at the highest level, is embarrassing.
It seems as if he is earning a fortune for doing very little return and he is quite happy doing so.

How many clubs can boast having a starting CB that is so poor, that when he plays it will almost always guarantee the opposition will score?

1 Like

I donā€™t know that heā€™s stopped caring. You donā€™t become a pro footballer without caring about your craft. I think heā€™s running scared at this point. Heā€™s been turning in absolutely crap performances for a few years now.

Wenger persisted with him due to necessity and negligence. Emery has persisted with him due to necessity and unfamiliarity.

But the jig is up this summer. Heā€™s been found out in the EPL both physically and mentally, and I think he knows heā€™s getting cut come July.

Collapsing to the floor during a training match to buy a foul just shows that he really doesnā€™t know what to do when heā€™s on the field.

Itā€™s got to be devastating to perform so poorly week in and week out at your job in front of so many people. It wonā€™t change my feeling that I want him gone, but I do feel bad for him on a human level.

1 Like

Mustafi is so below the required standard. Itā€™s got to the point that it would be an embarrassment if he stayed at our club for another season. Heā€™s so useless that heā€™s become a caricature of himself with the clown ass falling on the floor all the time. Youā€™d think he was in some Laurel and Hardy sketch.

Iā€™ve been on the optimistic side of things with the new regime, giving the benefit of the doubt where possible.

But if this cunt is still here next season, itā€™s a damning indictment of the fuckers in charge. He needs to go and anything less is verging on fucking gross negligence. If the club canā€™t see heā€™s not good enough, my optimism will be shook to the core. Not saying Iā€™ll be on SDGooner or AC level, but Iā€™ll be upset as fuck

Honestly @Sol I think the only way he stays is if we end up with long term injuries that make it cheaper to keep him than look for a replacement or get absolutely smoked in the transfer market when it comes to buying a winger and thereā€™s no money left over to buy a CB replacement.

Holding will be back and I reckon Mavropanos is also being prepared for more minutes come next season. We are going to see less of Mustafi regardless.