Skhodran Mustafi

Haha this is the one transfer I know I called right from the beginning. I’m not even proud I knew he’d be shit. I hoped he’d actually be good but he was even worse than I even imagined.

6 Likes

Yes you are you lying cunt

6 Likes

7 Likes

The amount of games he gets leads me to think he is not going to be leaving anytime soon. It was a crime Jenks never got a game last night.

Ultra shit

@sol do your thing

1 Like

I hate this BASTARD

@Calum

1 Like

So happy this cunt never got a minute. :blush:

1 Like

Don’t play and we win. Surprise surprise!

Thought he has one of his better games today for sure

5 Likes

Best performance from him in months.

2 Likes

Absolutely flawless today. Played in his best position and we won. No coincidence there. :henry2:

2 Likes

Was a huge relief he wasn’t on the pitch clowning about when United were dictating the game first 20 minutes of the second half.

I think I’ve got the perfect idea to keep Mustafi away from the team for the rest of the season.

2 Likes

What about some laxative in his coffee before the game? :mustafi:

1 Like

FFS this got me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I’m hoping the fact we opted for AMN at RB and played Monreal as one of the CBs is a sign that this utter BASTARD is now considered to be way down the pecking order.

Selling this cunt is as important as buying a new CB. Just don’t want this MOTHERFOCKER anywhere near the club.

16 Likes

Sol I live for you calling Mustafi a BASTARD :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

King Unai ready for the final push! COYG!

Is it weird that I get a semi-boner reading this ? :cristo:

4 Likes