Skhodran Mustafi

*puts hand up

lol well to be fair to you, that is sort of like picking the king of the goblinsā€¦ in the end, you are still picking a goblin.

1 Like

The negligence by Wenger and Emery given to the CB position, over several transfer windows, is unbelievable.

We spent more than 70m on Pepe while completely ignoring the fact our CBā€™s are useless.

I know we signed Saliba but there is no guarantee he is any good as he has never played at this level and is still very young.

The state of our transfer business is astonishingly poor.

2 Likes

I remember saying on here that if we couldnā€™t get a top CB in the market, we should at least go for a Johnny Evans or Gary Cahill type to at least shore it up back and I got a lot of pushback. I have absolutely no doubt that if one of those two were in this side atm, weā€™d wouldnā€™t be quite as atrocious because they atleast can defend on a basic Premiership level.

Itā€™s not even like our issue has been that we havenā€™t found a world class CB, itā€™s that we havenā€™t even found a half decent one who can do a job.

1 Like

Evans would definitely be better than Moose.

1 Like

Recruitment is being done by Raul and gang.
They bought Sokratis & Luiz for combined sum of 36m or so as a solution for our defensive troubles.

Itā€™s easy to look at how well Evans has performed at Leicester and assume he would have performed the same here. I think we would have ruined him with lack of coaching.

3 Likes

I donā€™t think Evans or Cahill are more solid than Sokratis. I went on a West Brom forum when we were linked to him and they complained about his defensive errors, heā€™s more of a ball playing defender than someone who will shore up a defence. And Cahill has ended up at Palace because heā€™s well past it.

1 Like

Mirror saying he may finally want out.

2 Likes

Auf wiedersehn, inshaā€™allah

1 Like

Fenerbahce want him

So that means a 3.5m bid incoming, mind you for him that is overpaying.

1 Like

Goodbye Musti :wave:
Sucks it didnā€™t come to be. To be fair, his head didnā€™t help him. :no_good_man::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Please :raul:, sell this useless piece of :poop: this Januaryā€¦If Fenerbahce are interested, we should sell himā€¦I would have thought we should be able to get at least Ā£10m, but would be tempted to accept a lower offer given the savings we would achieve in the wage bill instead. Plus in the summer he will only have 1 year left on his contract so price would drop even furtherā€¦

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Send him to Inter in exchange for some Italian supermodelsā€¦

Finally, a source we can all believe.

2 Likes

@Sol may have to change his picture soon :pensive:

Ray Winstone or Malcolm Tucker?

1 Like