Skhodran Mustafi

Look anything that gets him to GTFO

I’ll happily pay another team to take him, a loan is fine.

2 Likes

I’d rather take a loss, and get him and his wage packet far away from this club.

I wonder if we’re really asking £25m for him :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whatever they are offering for a loan fee offer him permanently for it.

As long as he is leaving, he can’t f*ck up for us and we will have to bring someone in. Progress.

1 Like

That YouTube video sums it up…never been more angry at the Emirates than at the Palace match this season when Mustafi blamed the Leno for Palace scoring…fucking liability, take the hit on the transfer fee and let’s get rid of him at ANY cost.

If Fenerbahce are interested, loan the fucker with commitment to buy for next to nothing and I’ll be happy! HE HAS TO GO THIS SUMMER!

1 Like

Great Mustafi goes but till something comes in we still have a problem. Lets remember Mav here. 2 starts and subbed in both games at half time. Honestly its half the problem him going not the full solution.

Mav looks like Moose v2.0 so far… I really hope he gets it together and obviously he is young, but as of now, I have zero confidence in him.

3 Likes

My math is pretty weak. But 0% confidence aint a lot tbf.

2 Likes

I’m hoping they won’t meet

5 Likes

them loaning him means that they won’t be signing him the season after, he’s not exactly going to impress them

I want to believe there is something in this e.g. Mustafi no longer being an Arsenal player. But I know it’s more likely that they just didn’t print any because no fucker will want to buy one.

4 Likes

I don’t think even he thinks he is playing for us next season…

2 Likes

This account needs to post a bit less often, they’re clearly short on good material.

What exactly is “no context” about that tweet? It has a time and date stamp, the tweet tells us exactly what was going on at the time, we have literally all of the fucking context.

11 Likes

Out of context meaning that its an event of the past, which has no or little relevance to current status. They are reaching at times, but generally i find the account hilarious.

Yeah they have absolutely rinsed the account dry to the fact it’s greatly not funny anymore lol

we all know why everton didn’t want him all those years ago

Whilst I agree the account posts too much, the banter era material is enough to keep it going for fucking ages lol

:back::on::top: