Skhodran Mustafi

Off you fuck to the turkish league too ya no good prick.

2 Likes

Good riddance. Hopefully this is why we arenā€™t loaning Chambers.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Three contract terminations in a week.

What a club

4 Likes

I swear I feel like someone at Arsenal reading these threads :joy:

Not long ago we was discussing terminating these contracts with @Joshua, and how feasible that might be. Before that all of us were saying how he (Arteta) should drop the senior players, make bold decisions and give the youth players a shot in 4231 if he wants to turn things around!

4 Likes

So weā€™re getting rid of Ozil, Mustafi and Sokratis but not getting any transfer fees for them.
It was only a few weeks ago that Barcelona were supposed to be interested in Mustafi.
What happened and why are they all leaving for free?

1 Like

Saving wages probably

2 Likes

At this point the wages alone being saved is a huge financial win for us.

Just those 3 players leaving is Ā£550k pw in savings which is absolutely fucking nuts.

Thatā€™s Ā£28,600,000.00 per year weā€™ve just saved in a week lol

Well not exactly, but the number is still significant.

11 Likes

These savings are probably minimal but more than any of the other shitters this is a player I will be overjoyed to know has absolutely no association to Arsenal anymore.

7 Likes

Itā€™s really ironic how Mustafi is the one that wants to leave us and isnā€™t signing a new deal. :rofl:

1 Like

Terminations usually amount to something close to what they are owed anyway. Didnt ozil and Arsenal reportedly agree to a 7 figure number to terminate this month?

Joshua Kroenke :confused::thinking:

1 Like

Depends. Sometimes they get paid a lot, sometimes they paid a little, sometimes they just donā€™t get paid. Depends on if itā€™s a mutual contract termination.

We donā€™t really know the details - what I saw reported for Ozil was that Arsenal were paying the salary that Fenerbahce offered him but who the fuck knows.

Papa and Mustafi both havenā€™t played in months and months and know that thereā€™ll be pretty much no market for them unless they got out of their contracts with arsenal and started playing somewhere else. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if we got off pretty cheap as Mustafi and Papa took a ā€œshort term loss, long term gainā€ approach.

Surprised none of these blokes left in the summer if theyā€™re all willing to agree to terminate contracts in January.

2 Likes

They werenā€™t expecting Arteta and Edu to be ruthless enough to leave in the reserves to rot lol

They knew that if they didnā€™t leave in January their worth would be rock bottom in summer and absolutely no-one would be in for them.

What is wrong with this guy Arteta?

2 Likes

We simply have to get this BASTARD out by all means necessary.

Please leave BASTARD, please Lord

7 Likes

You canā€™t leave the house but Mustafi is leaving.

Decent deal in fairness for your birthday sol

1 Like

Iā€™ve just seen this and it has made my day! OMG please can we get this fuckwit out of our club during this window. I donā€™t care tbh about receiving a minor fee for the player, just getting him off the wages is a result.

Ā£350k saving for Ozil
Ā£100k saving for Kolasinac
Ā£90k saving for Sokratis
Ā£90k saving for Mustafi

Add Ā£100k for Luiz in the summer and thatā€™s Ā£730k per week saving from the wages bill, or Ā£38m per year!

2 Likes

Arteta actually a fucking idiot.

6 Likes