Nobody else available.

Where the fuck is Holding? Wasn’t he supposed to be back

2 Likes

He is on the bench and was warming up when Mustafi took a ball in the balls

Holding?

Only good thing Emery done was purge this cunt from the PL squad

1 Like

Atleast its never boring watching him play football :mustafi:

I don’t get why arteta is playing mustafi. I will by no means say i know much about the team, but one thing is for sure, mustafi has done more fuck ups than appearances.

Get rid asap.

1 Like

With clowns like him and Xhaka in the team you have to ask yourself what’s the point. Think I need a break from football.

indeed im not watching anymore, whats the point

BASTARD BASTARD BASTARD

6 Likes

Yeeeeessssss :arteta:

I found the whole incident amusing, right through to Mustafi booting the ball at the end of it and it hitting Luiz while he was still on the ground, adding insult to injury as it were.

Hope this doesn’t make me a bad supporter :laughing:

1 Like

35 million quid transfer and 100k a week for 5 years, what a sad state of affairs.

He just killed the game instantly tonight.

1 Like

mustafi is awful, i don’t blame him for that, just sell him, and defo do NOT play him. anyone is better than him sorry matey

2 Likes

Can we please fucking boo the shit out of this asshole?
Boo till we make it untenable for him to stick around. Fuck him.

Hate him more than Xhaka.

We’ve literally been trying to offload the cunt since the end of his first season.

1 Like

We should just have paid him out of his contract and released him into the wild. He’s a weapon of mass destruction just sitting on your bench waiting for his chance to go off.

8 Likes

Yeah, we wish he was

2 Likes

Would have managed it as well.

Wenger wanted him gone and inter we’re gonna take him for like £25m or more.

Guess who said no …

Genuinely wouldnt mind if we just terminated his contract tbh. But the club deserves this for their brain-dead decision-making.

2 Likes

A weapon of mass destruction :arteta: finally an accurate description of the braindead cunt !

I’d prefer him to be out of the club entirely for safety