Skhodran Mustafi

Not long to wait until the January sales start :raul:

:sheep:

3 Likes

Nothing special and we all know heā€™s done here but fair play for getting the goal.
Credit at least for being professional and getting on with it.

3 Likes

Yuck, hate it when shit players find their way into record books

Itā€™s not a record. Heā€™s just moved up slightly on the all time list of a very specific list.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that the definition of record list of a specific Category?

In that definition of the record books he was already in them with 1 goal in these circumstances.

I definitely think of the record books as far more meaningful than the circumstances being described here.

Mustafi >>>> Xhaka

1 Like

Same shit really, two players with some interesting qualities but who in the end donā€™t have the intelligence/quality to play at this level.

4 Likes

Unsure if he should be a professional footballer anymore.

Maybe he has anxiety and stuff, I get it. This is a horrible club to be at if that.

But yeah

1/10

2 Likes

Best thing he did all day was pushing Kola away from one of their players so he didnā€™t get sent off.

6 Likes

I donā€™t even blame Mustafi anymore, because heā€™s obviously just going to continue to be Mustafi.

He shouldnā€™t be picked in the first place, something that despite all of his flaws Emery got right this season. The guy just canā€™t play in the league, itā€™s that simple.

2 Likes

The guy a bit like Xhaka and Kola, just isnā€™t good enough. Not their fault, they shouldnā€™t be playing at this point but we just havenā€™t the squad to take them out. I think Europa League group games and League Cup is his level.

Standard poor performance but as usual it will mask the rest of the other clowns shambles.

1 Like

Makes you wonder why Arsenal bought STATDNA if all of their signings have been shit.

Recruitment has been a complete mess no matter how weā€™ve done it frankly. We just canā€™t get it right

1 Like

This was Mustafiā€™s first league start. Were we world beaters without him in the team?

I actually thought, given Sokratisā€™ current form, the decision to bring Mustafi in was justified. The problem we have is that all our CBs are shit so the decision will always look like a bad one.

4 Likes

David Luiz is considered by most our best defender, says it all really

6 Likes

ā€œby mostā€

looks around :pepe2:

We donā€™t have any good defenders really, so even if you think that, it isnā€™t saying muchā€¦

However, I would say most people probably rate Sokratis at least slightly above himā€¦ same perhaps for Holdingā€¦ and lately, maybe even Chambersā€¦ canā€™t get Saliba and another top defender in soon enough (where are all the f*ing defenders???)

ā€œThe problem we have is that all our CBs are shitā€ is pretty much the situation we find ourselves inā€¦ mediocre at best.