Skhodran Mustafi

I think the 28m was a bit of a clue.
Although mentioning Mustafi and Boeteng in the same sentence made it void.

Actually, when you think about it, the Valencia supporters might have been thinking the same thing when they saw that we were going to give them more than 35m for him.

Low IQ but more than that low balls.

1 Like

Sagging like an old mans? :gabriel:

The official account putting in the work on this guy’s marketing campaign to sell him, top stuff.

8 Likes

The caption lol

1 Like

Keeper was told to let that it in so they could post it on the socials lol

If we can market him as some sort of roadman version of Sergio Ramos, and it helps to sell the useless twat, I’m all for it

6 Likes

Can someone please DM this video to Ivan Gazidis?

What decent player couldn’t score a volley from a perfectly placed cross at the perfect height with no defenders round him?

There’s more chance of Mustafi scoring in his own net from a shot like that.

surprised he didn’t try to two-foot tackle the ball, miss it and then look around for someone to blame.

If we do want to see him, please take away that (Fuck Out) description put next to his name. :rofl::rofl:

@Mustafi you better not fuck up prick!

2 Likes

Dear Shkodran.

Don’t be a cunt.

Cheers
OA.

5 Likes

Why are people concerned about Mustafi? Did no one read his interview last week? He’s got this!

Lolbye

1 Like

i reckon we might have even been better off with him on the pitch in this game…how embarassing is that :santi:

sure as fuck couldnt have done much worse.

Agreed. Better the scapegoat you know.

1 Like

Getting shot of this BASTARD will feel like winning a European trophy so it’s win win as far as I’m concerned @Sol

2 Likes

Those latter two are something special. Hopefully none snatches them up. Fabregas, Van Persie, Song, etc. PTSD.

1 Like