Site Feedback

Figure is helped by a certain like friendly Italian :wink:

[quote=“Calum, post:404, topic:142”]
Figure is helped by a certain like friendly Italian :wink:
[/quote]I don’t think you even want to look at what number he’s up now…

He’s averaging close to 1000 likes A MONTH.

1 Like

390 likes to Calum… Holy shit, is he his girlfriend?

1 Like

Until the original MDC gets fixed, can this craig duarte thing get linked from the homepage ‘Matchday Chat’ bit instead, for the time being?

Is that possible?

Its just a bit of a pain scrolling through the matchday threads to get the link.

1 Like

If you click “Matchday Chat” written in black just under the banner at the top of the page, The craigduarte MDC is actually linked there.

1 Like

That doesn’t appear on the mobile site. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Out of interest, have none of the links ever appeared at the top on mobile devices? (Home > Museum > Match Day Chat > Birthdays).

Nope.

Aah yes I see that on my laptop.

No cheese on phones though, i’m afraid.

1 Like

Interesting info. Might have to look at a way of including these on mobile. It sounds like it’s a little too simplified on mobiles, but I wonder if that’s mostly down to the homepage being set on ‘Latest Posts’.

are they really needed on mobiles? I never click on them anyway. would be needless clutter on the mobile IMO

I take your point on that, but it seems to be members are having a hard time trying to find things or simply unaware of certain features, on the mobile (or not looking hard enough).

For those who use mobiles, there is another path to finding Match Day Chat. Click the ‘Hamburger’ symbol in the top right hand corner, and Match Day Chat is also located in there, though it’s currently linked to the old MDC link.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I mean. Is it possible that that be linked to the craig duarte for now, instead of the original?

[quote=“Electrifying, post:416, topic:142, full:true”]
Yeah that’s what I mean. Is it possible that that be linked to the craig duarte for now, instead of the original?
[/quote]Yes :slight_smile: I’ll get @Bl1nk or @Craigie to fix that.

As regards to the normal MDC that’s still down, no news yet as to when that will be back in action.

Have you tried using horse placenta?

7 Likes

OA got blocked at work because of some website blocker they installed.

I am checking at home pc and “The website doesn’t supply identity information” is shown on firefox in site information notification.

I can easily access OA on mobile but having it available on work PC used to be great.
Any workaround?

Does the MDC no longer work? I get an error when I try to log in.

1 Like

You dont need a password.

Or are you using a bookmarked link?

this is what I get when I login:

[quote]This page contains the following errors:

error on line 5 at column 163: EntityRef: expecting ‘;’
Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.[/quote]

Nah, no password, just put AbouCuellar.

This link?

http://craigduarte.co.uk/mdc/