Site Feedback

Who got discobot drunk?

5 Likes

It’s a Christmas miracle :giroud3:

1 Like

Just a recipe for an eventual heartbreak followed by Mysty stalking discobot

This still happening for you?

No, not since you installed the plug-in :slight_smile:

Dark theme is great as it is, we’re not changing it for someone who doesn’t use it and has no intention of using it haha.

Can someone help, last night my phone changed the way it displayed OA and I haven’t got a clue how to change it back. I can also no longer swipe from the left or right to bring up the hamburger menu or my notifications.

That’s just horrible to read!

Did you try turning it off and on again? :hipster:

1 Like

Tap mobile view

1 Like

Bloody hell, thanks Blinky Boy. On my actual browser I tried fiddling with desktop view and switching back to mobile after, but didn’t see that option there on the sites menu

I think I may’ve fixed the quote box issue @Persona. I’m gonna need someone to quote a long post somewhere and tell me if the ‘system edit’ thing that’s recently appeared has gone and should quote the members name instead.

1 Like

It does solve the immediate quoting issue for sure

1 Like

Anyone else observed that images of the tweets are adjusting in shape?

1 Like

Yo er… who do I holla for username change?

Go for it. PM if ya want

1 Like

I thought hassasin was a pretty neat username :santi: Unless it’s going to be something even more puntastic?!

Just don’t do a @LukeTheGooner on us, and request something like Mr Hassasin or something :poldi:

1 Like

I feel like I bottled it between hass and hassassinscreed tbh

• hass
  • manlikehass
  • hassassinscreed
  • Fuck off you cunt

0 voters

There is a feature that doesn’t seem to be working properly and it’s driving me fucking nuts. On the mobile version, that little red box in the lower right corner, shows you what post you are currently viewing. If you tap it, it should allow you to quickly scroll to the most recent post and make a reply. It works maybe half the time. The other half when you attempt to tap on it, it disappears then you have to back out of the thread and go back in, or scroll manually.

Can you make a way for a reply to be made in tje thread without having to scroll all the way to the bottom. Either that or fix the function of that little box?

Actually yea have spotted this too. But are you routinely being brought to the first post when you click into a thread?