Skhodran Mustafi

Of course, the cunt earns big money without deserving it so he doesn’t want to leave.

Hope too se a ruthless approach with him in the summer.

1 Like

What they did with Wilshere and Ramsey can be considered ‘cutthroat’.

Sad to see Arsenal fans starved of competent squad management for so long they regard common sense decisions as “cutthroat”

We’ll see if this new regime has the capacity to make difficult decisions during this summer.

Imagine the difference in our level if we sold him and bought a top class starting CB to play with Sokratis.

I think you should accept that squad building is going to be with babysteps rather that the new regime is going to work with a huge squad turnover.

It was an easier decision to give Ramsey an extension tbh.

The difference would be marginal considering our issues in midfield and full back

1 Like

No it wouldn’t. You think Mustafi is as good or better than Sokratis so your opinion is null and void.

Sokratis is closer to Musatfi in ability than the best Defenders in the prem.

Ok

2 Likes

Maybe we should try and avoid leaving so much space behind the fullbacks when they bomb forward. We could certainly use better defenders, but it’s not just that.

It’s structural/tactical issues which is the cause for our poor defensive record. The side is very top heavy atm and it shows

I agree, If we had better wingers, the reliance for FB to provide offensive threat is reduced and they can better time their runs depending on the mood of the match.

Let’s not forget our midfield is terrible defensively too. Adding better personnel at CB is an marginal improvement on it’s own

1 Like

[quote=“arsenescoatmaker, post:1808, topic:585, full:true”]
Imagine the difference in our level if we sold him and bought nothing [/quote]

This is more likely that will happen

Name a more boring duo than @sevchenko and @arsenescoatmaker

I’ll wait.

9 Likes

Drinking a lot again? :wink:

@mhappy and @ryaninho ? Edit wait you said boring I didn’t mean that hah :grimacing: I read it as iconic duo. I always get these two mixed up haha

1 Like

JakeyBoy and his air sandwich.

4 Likes

Somebody give this guy a Qatar shirt for half-time

3 Likes

Nice curler…this fucker need to stay there though, abandon him ffs.

It’d be easier to laugh this mistake off if he hadn’t spent the last two years making the same boneheaded errors in actual games. Cannot wait for him to be gone.

4 Likes

I’m the opposite. The more often he does it the more I laugh.

I don’t think we need to be this hostile.
He is shit, but he is also our player (still).

1 Like