Skhodran Mustafi

Not today Mustafi…

Not today :sunglasses:

1 Like

Its remarkable that he somehow always finds a way to shit the bed, even in the most comfortable situations. Another clean sheet and another nightmare performance from this tosser.

9 Likes

“You’re gonna be the cunt that costs us our whole season”

1 Like

Bit harsh on Mav that.

2 Likes

FIFY. Sokratis to play CB until the summer and then we fire Mustafi into the sun. :back::on::top::arteta:

1 Like

Hope he stays next season.

Early contender for Troll of the Year award right here.

Tbf I can definitely see Emery turning his opinion on its head, if we do well this season, and decide not to mess with the squad. That or the board to tell Emery “What transfers bruv? The team’s great, check the academies for support”.

no chance. He has binned Mustfi at the first chance he got every time, but the guy used some Muslamic ray gun black magic to kill Holding, Sokratis and Kos a few times so he could play.

If Kos, Sokratis and Holding were fit, he’d be behind them all. He is behind them all in the pecking order.

7 Likes

Pretty sure he posted it for the bites lol.

1 Like
3 Likes

Looks like he’s behind Monreal too lol

1 Like

Hopefully this is true… like the cutthroat mentality…

1 Like

Just need to find a club where no there has ever watched him play.

4 Likes

It’s the ideal summer to sell with 2 years left to go on his deal after this season. £15m+ and we’ve done well. That’s actually a good deal for alot of mid level clubs in Germany, Italy and Spain where he’d find his level

But my guess is that Mustafi will still be here come the start of the season. Yet to see anything “cutthroat” from anybody at this club

2 Likes

Absolutely cannot wait for @Sol’s goodbye post to him

4 Likes

I hope it involves Nicolas Cage

3 Likes

Well in terms of team selection, there is more than previously I think… not sure enough time has passed to know beyond that given that you would imagine Emery would want to fully assess the squad this season and then we had the calamitous pile on of defensive injuries to manage as well. We’ll know a lot more after this summer.

Most important business this summer. Crucial for our future to get rid of this ginger clown.

2 Likes

or a club like fulham who is willing to spend a fortune to create a diabolical team :giroud: