Skhodran Mustafi

I mean it’s pretty strange mate but at this stage nothing you post surprises me :joy:

8 Likes

Imagine Wenger dealing with Mustafi.
He’d be saying to him: “right, if you can’t sort yourself out in the next hundred games, I’m going to have to seriously think about, maybe, dropping you to the bench.”

3 Likes

Really worried that he has to play on Thursday, the sad fact he could have a great game but he always have that one push or one sloppy pass that undones it all for us. If he isn’t sold on in the summer I be hugely surprised to be fair, he be the top of the list for players we need to move on.

1 Like

Hope he’ll never play for us again

1 Like

He’ll be back to help Rennes :henry2:

1 Like

I’d play one less if we need to play Mustafi.
To play one less, everybody expects to work harder.

Musti is gonna do fine. He isn’t as useless as we think. He has pulled some great performances during his time here. Mainly against Chelsea and never replicated since. :grin:

You’re right. He’s probably more useless than we think. :henry2:

3 Likes

I was so happy to see us getting though…only few seconds left.

Then Mustafi in the end almost giving the ball to opposition player…absolute fucking tool…absolute absolute tool

1 Like

Fuck off cunt

1 Like

He almost assisted Rennes in the very last second of the game. He is just a sad cunt who should never wear our shirt again.

How we managed a clean sheet with this fraud in the team I’ll never know.

He spells doom just like Voldemort

5 Likes

That shit when a Rennes player is offside when receiving the ball so Mustafi just stops, turns around away from the fucking Rennes player and looks at the ref to appeal for it rather than to try and fucking defend first and await offside decisions second triggers me so fucking hard, what if the ass. ref is a donkey and doesn’t give it. Then what you propeller hat.

3 Likes

We’re geniunely going to have to work wonders to convince someone to buy him over the Summer. The only thing positive thing you can put in an ad of him is he’s a World Cup winner. Everything else is just pure garbage and terror :mustafi: Needs to stay the fuck away from as many games as possible between now and the end of the season. We have a great chance of top 4, and I worry he’s going to be the one to fuck it all up.

3 Likes

instead of (20) can we have (cunt) @Mysty?

I’ll give it the Luca treatment :wenger:

7 Likes

Yeah, fucking cunt fuck out of my club!

Their only true chance of that second half, other than when Sarr was through, was virtually handed to them on a platter by this imbecile.

I’m convinced he’s on the Sp*rs payroll to try and sabotage us any chance he gets. Cunt.

2 Likes

Carcedo Knew from day 1. If that doesn’t shout ‘i dont trust you, you little cunt’ i dont know what does

6 Likes

Hopefully with Sokratis back from suspension in the Quarters it’ll be the last we see of Mustafi this season.

6 Likes