Skhodran Mustafi

Petit is one of those guys who can’t resist trashing our players in the media I wish we had better options than him. Not that he’s wrong by any stretch of the imagination. Mustafi is bad.

Could be a simplistic title of ‘please fuck off mustafi’

Mustafi laugh

I know the title is a pun but I’m severely triggered by the lack of ‘e’ on the end of ‘Schadenfraud’.

1 Like

My vote is for ‘Scrotum Mustestis’ don’t even need to confer with anyone just change it now 🖒🖒

3 Likes

I second this motion

1 Like

I third this motion

I retract my second.

1 Like

fuck you @Castiel :wink:

1 Like

If anyone can come up with something decent then we can fuck with the thread title, until then I think best to probably just leave it looking normal lol

Says the guy who coined squadgoals

4 Likes

Didn’t change the fucking thread title though did I bhenchod?

2 Likes

Some fucker did at one point.

Oh I see you liking that post @SRCJJ, you snake.

We’re gonna have to swing it out next time I see you. Here’s hoping I can make my height and reach advantage count for something :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

I’m ready anytime mate.

2 Likes

Sexist

I like this one

This is also good. But what if he came on this forum and cried because of it? Would you feel a bit bad?

Don’t think you have to worry about that anymore @SRCJJ :joy: everyone else including me looks like the fool

This thread makes some reading in 2019 haha :grimacing:

Almost all of us were taken in by him because you look at his career CV and nationality alone and think there has to be a chance of him being a solid signing. What grates is that he’s still here

3 Likes