Skhodran Mustafi

We’ve got to try and retrieve some of the thirty five million we spent on him, most other jobs don’t involve transfer fees lol

2 Likes

We’re looking at a massive loss when we sell him anyway tbh :joy:

I fucking HATE this bastard

3 Likes

I still think we can get a decent fee for him. Maybe not the £35m we paid for him, but he’s a PL regular for a top 6 club – some club will be desperate.

I like to remember how Sunderland paid Chelsea £10m for Djilobodji and he was bloody dreadful! We should be getting at least twice that for Mustafi.

2 Likes

Thing about Djilobodji is that people didn’t see how utterly shit he was so was at least a bit of an unknown quantity.

Mustafi on the other hand has been famously stinking up the league after a brief purple patch, I’m not as confident as you we’ll get that kind of fee but honestly I couldn’t care less. We just need him gone even if we bin him off for sub £20mil.

The amount of games he is getting, dont think he is going anywhere tbh.

20m would be a dream but I see it being a loan with an option to buy

Can someone change the childish title?

Sure. What have you got in mind? Doesn’t deserve his own name back.

Back to Everton again maybe? They love a good rinsing, I’ll accept £30M. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Shkodran MustLeave-i

3 Likes

Mustafi has a market for sure. Can see him leaving for £15m and finding his level in Spain or Italy

As per usual, I expect his wages to be far higher than what any other club would pay for him.

Any transfer fee we receive will be reduced just so the buying club can afford to pay the salary of this BASTARD

His wages are 90k per week. Two years ago Sevilla bought Simon Kjaer from Fenerbahce for 11m and gave him 75k per week. As others said, there is a market for Mustafi.

1 Like

Send him back to Serie A. He is a good league for him.

Player exchange + cash for Skriniar? @Luca_from_Italy

1 Like

I consider it good business if we get 10-15m at this point. Despite what we paid for him, recouping any reasonable chunk of that would be fine now, and it’d get him the fuck away from our club.

The most important piece of business we have to do this summer isn’t signing any player in particular, it’s getting rid of one.

1 Like

:kos2:…yep :kosc:

This new title would imply we’re getting joy from seeing Mustafi making us fail.

I’ve got to a stage where his antics do just make me laugh.

Doing them in a derby when we were actually doing well is the only thing that triggered me a bit more than normal this time.

1 Like

The thing that gets me every time is when he makes his classic whinging face after he’s clearly done something wrong. It’s like he isn’t even aware of his mistakes.

106555852_Shkodran-Mustafi-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq15XUfPwoY7svuJOpueeorWso2jxPPQNmEVH8Qq6OVQs

3 Likes